SR2K SafetyRail 2000 Rail Kit (Galvanized Bases + Powder Coated Rails) 501540 | BlueWater
SR2K - SafetyRail 2000 Roof Fall Protection Guardrail | Blue Water, Tractel
The BlueWater Safety Rail 2000 Guardrail is an OSHA-compliant rooftop guardrail system. SR2K safety railing is a non-penetrating fall protection solution ideal for rooftop or ground level applications. Ask us for custom CAD drawings for job specs! Use the Safety Rail as a temporary or permanent fall prevention and fall protection solution.
The BlueWater/Tractel SafetyRail 2000 System has a unique design that eliminates the cost and danger of potential trip hazards created by intermediate counterweights that are used in Garlock, Guardian, and other equivalent or comparable safety rail guardrail systems.
The SafetyRail 2000 (SR2K) is a non-penetrating, passive fall protection system for workplace safety in rooftop or ground level applications. Used as a temporary portable safety rail system or a permanent fall protection solution, the SR2K SafetyRail 2000 eliminates the cost and dangers of potential trip hazards that other guardrail systems have by using counterweights and other features in their guardrail systems. When the 96-pound cast iron bases are installed in a run with a 90-degree return on each end, the combined mass and the geometry of the installation creates an OSHA-compliant barrier for roof edge protection.
BlueWater by TRACTEL Safety Rail 2000 has been tested by a nationally-recognized engineering firm and found to be in accordance with OSHA regulations. These regulations are in fall protection for guardrail; sections 1910.23 and sections 1926.500 – 1926.503.
Ask us for custom CAS, BIM Drawings and SPECS for your next job here!
|Manufacturer Part Number||501540-|
|Manufacturer||BlueWater by Tractel|
BlueWater by Tractel Safety Rail 2000 SR2K is a Garlock and Guardian Fall Protection Equivalent
- No drilling required
- Portable or permanent guardrail
- Install over 175 feet in an hour with two workers
- Rails can be positioned in infinite directions
- Each base can support up to 4 rails
- Gate assemblies available
- Optional toe board system
- All rail sections are available in a powder-coated or galvanized finish
- Special orders for non-standard colors also available
- Custom engineering / manufacturing for special requirements
- Meets and exceeds OSHA regulations 29 CFR 1910.23 and 1926.500 – 1926.503