Squatch Mobile Fall Protection Cart | Tie Down Safety
SQUATCH Mobile Fall Protection Roof Cart #61010 | Tie Down Safety
The Squatch is a non-penetrating fall protection device that allows those working on concrete to be tied off safely, while also providing a great deal of mobility. Simply lift, click, and go with this mobile fall protection cart that allows four workers to simultaneously tie off, including two for fall arrest, and two in fall restraint. This mobile fall protection anchoring device is made in the USA and works great on concrete, TPO, and EPDM roofing materials.
- 85 Foot Horizontal Lifeline application
- Four lifting rings for rigging
- Capacity: 4 Users > 2 Fall Arrest and 2 Fall Restraint
- Application Capability: For use on Concrete, TPO, and EPDM
- Premium 300 lbs. flat-free tires with 1800 lbs. capacity.
- Jacking feature for easier mobility and handling
- TS22 Coated
- Area footprint: 40” x 48” shipping jobsite ready
- Patented design
- Weight: 1200 lbs
- Made In The USA
The Squatch Mobile Fall Protection System #61010 from Tie Down Safety is a non-penetrating mobile fall protection anchor point for 4 workers to tie-off simultaneously with 2 for fall arrest, and 2 in fall restraint. The Squatch Mobile Fall Protection Cart is the larger version of the BigFoot Fall Safety Cart, and it is equipped with an enhanced design that allows for an 85’ Horizontal Lifeline application. This new and improved application is the option that roofers have been demanding for more than 20 years, and Tie Down has finally made it a reality. The Squatch’s innovative design has earned its own patent, proving the unique design is truly the best in its class of mobile fall protection roof carts.
The Tie Down Squatch Fall Cart ships job-site ready on a standard pallet with retractable handles that pin into place. The Squatch is the newest addition to the Tie Down Safety mobile fall protection line. The Squatch Fall Protection Mobile Anchor Cart works on concrete, along with other substrates such as TPO and EPDM, without risking damage to the roof.
Additional Squatch Fall Protection Cart Details:
- With the use of pre-engineered rope HLL, the Squatch can protect up to 7 workers at a time.
- 3 workers in fall arrest on HLL and 4 in restraint
- Cover more than 200’ linear feet of leading edge at a time
- Connect more than two Squatches at a time with a Tie Down HLL and protect up to six workers in fall arrest over a 175’
- Proudly Made In The USA!
|Manufacturer Part Number||61010|
|Manufacturer||Tie Down Engineering|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|