Soldering Flux for Oxidized Metals 845E | Express
Express 845 Soldering Flux for Oxidized Metals
Express roofing solder flux made for oxidized metal surfaces, capacity 10.8 oz. (320 ml). For soldering with tin alloys and metals including zinc, coppers, and brass. Express Solder Fluxes are designed for soldering copper, zinc and stainless steel metal roofing, wall panels and any project using these metals. Express solders are the standard for soldering metal roofing and gutters, as well as anything that needs soldering!
- 845E Solder Flux for Oxidized Metals comes in a 10.8 fl oz. (320ml) container.
- Brush attached to the inside of the cap/lid.
Express 845E is a tin soldering flux for use with a variety of oxidized metals. 845E Solder Flux for Oxidized Metals comes in a 10.8 fl oz. (320ml) container with a brush attached to the inside of the cap lid. Express 845E solder flux is made for treating roofing sheet metals including zinc, copper, and brass.
- Soldering Flux #845E for Oxidized Metals from Express.
- This solder flux is designed to work specifically for metals that have been exposed and have weathered.
- Perfect for work on copper and zinc.
- The cap is also a brush!
|Manufacturer Part Number||845E|
|Manufacturer||EXPRESS Soldering & Torches|
EXPRESS 845E Solder Flux for Oxidized Metals
May irritate the respiratory tract.
Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
Causes serious eye damage.
Very toxic to aquatic organisms, causes long lasting adverse effects.
Very toxic to aquatic organisms.