Shingle Removers, Roof Zone | Tie Down
Tie Down / RoofZone™ Shingle Removers are made of rugged steel with an ergonomic vinyl grip for hand comfort. Use it to easily remove asphalt shingles, cedar shakes and underlayment.
- Ergonomic, rugged steel tear-off tools for the removal of asphalt shingles, cedar shakes, and underlayments.
- Vinyl grip handle for improved hand comfort.
- Teeth are heat tempered for longer life.
- Four sizes available, choose shorter lengths for hard to reach areas and steep roof pitches.
- 21.5" Shingle Remover = TIE-13825
- 47.5" Shingle Remover = TIE-13827
- 54" Shingle Remover = TIE-13828
Roof Zone / Tie Down Shingle Remover — Yellow, 54in., Model# 13828
Tie Down RoofZone Shingle Removers are very helpful tools for tearing off asphalt shingles, cedar shakes, and any roofing underlayments. This tear off remover is also used for nail on, and re-roof jobs after the original asphalt shingle has been removed. Roof Zone manufactures this shingle remover with teeth for pulling both shingle tabs and roofing nails with one tool.
- 21.5 inch Shingle Remover = TIE-13825
- 47.5 inch Shingle Remover = TIE-13827
- 54 inch Shingle Remover = TIE-13828
|Manufacturer Part Number||13,827|
|Manufacturer||Tie Down Engineering|