Roofers Soldering Iron Kit, Quick-Coupling, 15' Hose, Regulator | EXPRESS #66378E
EXPRESS Ergonomic Roofers Soldering Iron Kit with Quick-Coupling Swivel Hose Connector #66378E
Roofing Soldering Kit includes Express Roofers Soldering Iron #63778, a Copper Turbo Tip that can be rotated from 0° to 360° and tilted ± 5°, a 15 Foot LP Gas UL Listed Hose, a Quick-Coupling and swivel Hose connector that attaches with one simple click, a 30-60 psi Regulator, and a Flint Striker Igniter. This soldering iron kit is ready to use right out of the box, equipped with all of the components you need for working zinc, copper, stainless steel, lead and more.
- Ergonomic: Built for extended use comfort.
- Quiet: This soldering iron has a very low noise level.
- Fast: Heats up 2X as fast as conventional soldering iron models.
- Longer-Lasting: The 66378 Solder Iron design provides significant energy savings and will last much longer than a standard soldering iron.
- Easy-To-Use: With its two-position spring-loaded foot, it can easily be put on standby.
- Efficient: Temperature reaches up to 1,112°F (600°C) quickly, which is the typical range of use.
The Express 66378E Ergonomic, Roofers Soldering Iron Kit with Quick-Coupling Swivel Hose Connector is designed on the basis of the Express fast-connection swivelling handle #603CR, which is a favorite among roofers and sheet metal contractors for its comfort, durability, reliability, and innovative features. Equipped with a copper Express turbo tip Cat. No. 778, this ready-to-use kit has everything a roofer needs to work efficiently, even in extreme weather conditions (high altitude, strong winds, extreme cold).
|Manufacturer Part Number||66378|
|Manufacturer||EXPRESS Soldering & Torches|
Designed around the famous Express quick-connect swivel handle Ref. 603CR which benefits from all the Express innovations and the Ref . 778 , this “ready-to-use pack” offer brings together everything necessary for the roofer to work in ideal conditions, including during so-called “extreme” climatic conditions (altitude, strong wind, extreme cold).