Roofer's Premium Fall Protection Kit w/ Harness, Lanyard, Lifeline + Re-Usable Anchor | FallTech 8595A
Fall Tech Premium Roofer's Fall Protection Kit #8595A
Whether working on sloped or flat roofs on residential or commercial structures, the FallTech prepacked safety bucket roofers kits include everything needed in a Personal Fall Arrest System to keep workers safe from common fall injuries, while providing comfort and lasting quality along with compliance and affordability.
- Single D-ring Contractor harness for fall-arrest Harness features tongue buckle legs with mating buckle chest.
- Includes 3' ViewPack® energy absorbing Lanyard with integrated trailing rope adjuster.
- 50' premium-grade vertical lifeline includes plated alloy steel snap hook, steel thimble, and back-spliced end.
Roofer's Premium Kit Includes FallTech 7016 Harness, 7410 Anchor, 8150 Lifeline, and 8368 Lanyard
FallTech Roofers Fall Protection Kit #8595A in a bucket comes with a Hinged Reusable Roof Anchor #7410, a Premium 50' Vertical Lifeline with Back-spliced end #8150, and a Lanyard with Trailing Rope Adjuster #8368. The FallTech Premium Roofer's Kit is a complete Personal Fall Arrest System with value-added components not commonly included in similar solution kits. Among these are the harness with tongue buckle legs, the vertical lifeline with steel thimble and the rope adjuster grab featuring user trailing mobility.
- Single D-ring Contractor harness for fall arrest
- Harness features tongue buckle legs with mating buckle chest.
- Includes 3' ViewPack® energy absorbing lanyard with integrated trailing rope adjuster
- 50' premium-grade vertical lifeline includes plated alloy steel snap hook, steel thimble, and back-spliced end
- Roofer's Kit contains: 7016 Harness, 7410 Anchor, 8150 Lifeline, and 8368 Lanyard
|Manufacturer Part Number||8595A|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
FALL TECH PREMIUM ROOFING FALL PROTECTION FALL ARREST SAFETY KIT BUCKET 8595A
- Roofer's Kit with Hinged Reusable Roof Anchor and Trailing Rope Adjuster Lanyard.