Roof Hatch + Stairway Hatch Safety Rail Kits with Gates, Non-Penetrating (YELLOW) | BlueWater
Roof Hatch and Skylight Guardrail Kits & Fall Protection Safety Rails, Yellow Powder Coat Finish
BlueWater's Roof Hatch and Stairway Hatch Guardrail System Kits use compatible sections and pieces of the SafetyRail 2000, and come with a safety gate, bases, and secure locking pins. The Roof Hatch Guardrail Kits from BlueWater and Tractel are the only safety rails on the market with an OSHA compliant gate assembly.
INCLUDES: Each Kit comes with appropriate sized guardrails, safety gate, bases, and locking pins.
- Non-Penetrating: No holes in roof deck or hatch curbs!
- Compliant: Meets and exceeds OSHA's Fall Protection GuardRail Regulations
- Fast & Easy Install: Setup in minutes
- Versatile: Set up in almost any direction with various configuration options such as L-shapes, straight runs, squares, diagonals, etc.
- Easily disassemble for roof deck repairs or maintenance
- The safety gate can be opened by the latch pole or by one of the latches
- Color: High-Visibility, Safety Yellow
- Finish: High-Quality Powder Coat
- 1-5/8” Diameter Rails
- Use as a roof hatch, skylight guardrail protection, fire vent and floor door safety rail protection
BlueWater Roof Hatch, Skylight, and Stairway Hatch Guardrail Kits are non-penetrating, passive fall protection systems using Safety Rail 2000 fall protection railings, safety gates, weighted bases and locking pins. Non-penetrating means no more holes or voided warranties when installing OSHA Compliant safety railings for roof openings, and other areas of potential fall hazards such as roof hatch's, skylights, fire vents, floor doors, trap doors, access doors, and other hazardous areas.
In most situations, OSHA (Std. 29 CFR 1910.23) requires guardrail protection on the exposed sides of openings in roof substrates and floors. The BlueWater Roof Hatch and Skylight System exceeds these standards, and is the only product available on the market with a gate assembly that meets the same OSHA regulations and does not require drilling into any surface for installation.
- Roof Hatch Safety Rail kits come with a swing gate, guardrails, bases and pins. Use as hatch barrier railing protection, skylight guardrail, or general Roof Access Control Railings.
- OSHA Compliant Fall Protection and Prevention Safety Rails and Safety Gates for Roof and Stairway Hatches.
- Independently tested and shown to meet and exceed OSHA Fall Protection Regulations for Guardrails
- Exceeds OSHA standard 29 CFR 1910.29
|Manufacturer||BlueWater by Tractel|
BlueWater by Tractel Roof Hatch and Skylight Non-Penetrating Guardrail System Kits
A setup using a chain DOES NOT meet (Standards – 29 CFR ) 1910.23 (a)(2) The chain does not provide a mid-rail as required. Click here to see the most recent OSHA interpretation.
1910.23(a)(3)(i) Hinged floor opening cover of standard strength and construction equipped with standard railings or permanently attached leave only one exposed side. When the opening is not in use, the cover should be closed or the exposed side should be guarded at both top and intermediate positions by removable standard railings.
- Independently tested and shown to meet and exceed OSHA Fall Protection Regulations for Guardrails[list_item] [list_item]Sets up in minutes
- Engineered bases enables the system to be set up in numerous configurations (L-shapes, straight runs, etc.)
- Easily dismantled for roof deck repair
- The gate can be opened by the latch pole or by one of the latches
- 1-5/8” diameter rails have a quality powder coat finish
- Use as roof hatch, skylight, fire vent and floor door protection