Roof Hatch Safety Rail Kit + Gate, 48" X 48" Non-Penetrating #500102 | BlueWater
Roof Hatch Guardrail Kit with Safety Gate, Bases + Pins (48" X 48") | BlueWater 500102
BlueWater 48" x 48" Roof Hatch Guardrail Kit uses sections of the SafetyRail 2000, a Safety Gate, Weighted Guardrail Bases, and Locking pins. BlueWater's Roof Hatch Guardrail Kits are the only safety rail hatch system on the market with an OSHA compliant gate assembly. This guardrail hatch kit will fit a 48" Wide x 48" Long roof hatch with front-side entry/exit.
INCLUDES: (2) 5 ft. Safety Rail Side Guardrails, (1) 48" Safety Gate, (4) Guardrail Bases, (6) Locking Pins
- Non-Penetrating = No Holes in Roof Deck or Hatch Curbs, No Voided Warranty!
- Compliant: Meets and exceeds OSHA's Fall Protection GuardRail Regulations
- Fast & Easy Install: Setup in minutes
- Versatile: Set up in almost any direction with various configuration options such as L-shapes, straight runs, squares, diagonals, etc.
- Easily disassemble for roof deck repairs or maintenance
- The safety gate can be opened by the latch pole or by one of the latches
- Color/Finish: High-Visibility Yellow Powder Coat
- Use as a roof hatch, stairway hatch, skylight guardrail protection, fire vent and floor door safety rail protection
The BlueWater 500102 Roof Hatch Guardrail Kit with Safety Gate for 48" x 48" Hatches is a non-penetrating, reliable, passive fall protection system using Safety Rail 2000 railings, weighted bases, a front side safety gate, and locking pins. Designed for 48 inch by 48 inch roof openings and areas of potential fall hazards such as roof hatch's, skylights, fire vents, floor doors, trap doors, access doors, and other hazardous areas.
- Hatch Kit Includes: 1 sized gate, 2 side rail sections, 4 weighted guardrail bases and 6 locking pins.
- Item: Roof Hatch Safety Rail Fall Protection, Front Side Entry and Exit Guard Rail Kit
- Roof Hatch Guard Rail Kit Size: 48" Width x 48" Length
- Manufacturer: BlueWater Manufacturing by Tractel
- Part Number: 500102
- Independently tested and shown to meet and exceed OSHA Fall Protection Regulations for Guardrails
- Exceeds OSHA standard 29 CFR 1910.29
In most situations, OSHA (Std. 29 CFR 1910.23) requires guardrail protection on the exposed sides of openings in roof substrates and floors. The BlueWater Roof Hatch and Skylight System exceeds these standards, and is the only product available on the market with a gate assembly that meets the same OSHA regulations and does not require drilling into any surface for installation.
|Manufacturer Part Number||500,102|
|Manufacturer||BlueWater by Tractel|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
BlueWater #500102 48" X 48" Roof Hatch and Skylight Safety Rail Kit with Gate, Non-Penetrating Guardrail System
The BlueWater 500102 Roof Hatch Kit comes with two 5 ft. Safety Rail Side Guardrails, one 48" Safety Gate, four Guardrail Bases, and six Locking Pins.
A setup using a chain DOES NOT meet (Standards – 29 CFR ) 1910.23 (a)(2) The chain does not provide a mid-rail as required. Click here to see the most recent OSHA interpretation.
1910.23(a)(3)(i) Hinged floor opening cover of standard strength and construction equipped with standard railings or permanently attached leave only one exposed side. When the opening is not in use, the cover should be closed or the exposed side should be guarded at both top and intermediate positions by removable standard railings.
- Independently tested and shown to meet and exceed OSHA Fall Protection Regulations for Guardrails[list_item] [list_item]Sets up in minutes
- Engineered bases enables the system to be set up in numerous configurations (L-shapes, straight runs, etc.)
- Easily dismantled for roof deck repair
- The gate can be opened by the latch pole or by one of the latches
- 1-5/8” diameter rails have a quality powder coat finish
- Use as roof hatch, skylight, fire vent and floor door protection