Roof Stairway Hatch Guardrail Kit w/ Gate + Bases (36" x 60") Non-Penetrating #500049 | BlueWater
BlueWater 500049 Roof Hatch and Stairway Hatch Kit Safety GuardRails with Gate + Bases (36" X 60")
BlueWater's Roof & Stair Hatch Kits use compatible sections of SafetyRail 2000, a Safety Gate, counterweight bases, and secure locking pins as a versatile, OSHA compliant guardrail system designed for areas of potential fall hazards such as roof hatch openings, stairway hatches, skylights, fire vents, floor doors, trap doors, access doors, and other hazardous areas.
INCLUDES: (2) 7.5' Guardrails, (1) 3.5' Guardrail, (1) 36" Safety Gate, (4) Bases, (8) Locking Pins
- Non-Penetrating: No Holes Drilled, No Voided Warranties
- Compliant: Meets and exceeds OSHA's Fall Protection GuardRail Regulations
- Fast, Easy Install: Setup in minutes
- Versatile: Set up in almost any direction with various configuration options such as L-shapes, straight runs, squares or diagonals
- Easily disassemble for roof deck repairs or maintenance
- The safety gate can be opened by the latch pole or by one of the latches
- Color: YELLOW, High-Quality Powder Coat Finish
BlueWater Non-Penetrating Roof & Stairway Hatch Guardrail Kit with Safety Rails, Gate, Bases and Locking Pins #500049 fits Stair Hatches that are 36" X 60" and 36" X 72". This non-penetrating, passive fall protection kit consists of safety railings, a safety gate, weighted guardrail bases and locking pins made for roof hatch openings, and areas of potential fall hazards such as stair hatch's, skylights, fire vents, floor doors, trap doors, access doors, and other hazardous areas.
- (2) 7.5 ft. Horizontal Guardrail Sections
- (1) 3.5 ft. Horizontal Guardrail Section
- (1) 36" Safety Gate
- (4) Weighted Rail Bases
- (8) Locking Pins
BENEFITS OF BLUEWATER ROOF & STAIRWAY HATCH RAIL KIT:
- Non-Penetrating = Won't damage substrates and won't void roof warranties
- Stop drilling into roof decks, roof hatch and stair hatches, skylight curbs and floors
- The BlueWater Roof Hatch Stairway Hatch and Skylight Guardrail Fall Protection System exceeds OSHA standards, and is the only hatch kit available with a gate assembly that meets the same OSHA regulations, and does not require drilling into any surface when being installed.
|Manufacturer Part Number||500049|
|Manufacturer||BlueWater by Tractel|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
500049 BlueWater Roof Hatch, Stairway Hatch and Skylight Guardrail Kits with Fall Protection Safety Rails, Safety Gate, Weighted Guardrail Bases and Locking Pins Included (Yellow Powder Coat Finish)
A setup using a chain DOES NOT meet (Standards – 29 CFR ) 1910.23 (a)(2) The chain does not provide a mid-rail as required. Click here to see the most recent OSHA interpretation.
In most situations, OSHA (Std. 29 CFR 1910.23) requires guardrail protection on the exposed sides of openings in roof substrates and floors. The BlueWater Roof Hatch and Skylight System exceeds these standards, and is the only product available on the market with a gate assembly that meets the same OSHA regulations and does not require drilling into any surface for installation.
1910.23(a)(3)(i) Hinged floor opening cover of standard strength and construction equipped with standard railings or permanently attached leave only one exposed side. When the opening is not in use, the cover should be closed or the exposed side should be guarded at both top and intermediate positions by removable standard railings.
Roof Stairway Hatch Guardrail Kit w/ Gate + Bases 500049, Non-Penetrating (YELLOW) | BlueWater 36" X 60"
- Independently tested and shown to meet and exceed OSHA Fall Protection Regulations for Guardrails, Exceeds OSHA standard 29 CFR 1910.29
- Engineered bases enables the system to be set up in numerous configurations (L-shapes, straight runs, etc.)
- Easily dismantled for roof deck repair
- The gate can be opened by the latch pole or by one of the latches
- 1-5/8” diameter rails have a quality powder coat finish
- Use as a fall protection and fall prevention barrier guardrail system for roof hatch, stair hatch, skylight, fire vent, or floor door safety rail protection