Roof + Stairway Hatch Safety Rail Kit 500048, Non-Penetrating (YELLOW) 30" X 96" | BlueWater
Roof Hatch and Stairway Hatch Guardrail Kit w/ Safety Rails, Gate, Bases & Pins
BlueWater's 500048 Roof and Stairway Hatch Guardrail System Kit uses compatible sections of the SafetyRail 2000 and comes with a safety gate, bases, and locking pins for stairway hatches that are 30" x 96". The Roof/Stairway Hatch Safety Rail Kits from BlueWater are the only roof access guardrail kits on the market with an OSHA compliant gate assembly.
INCLUDES: 2 x 10 Foot Rails, 1 x 3.5 Foot Rail, 1 x 36" Safety Gate, 4 x Weighted Bases, 8 Locking Pins
- Non-Penetrating = No Holes
- Compliant: Meets and exceeds OSHA's Fall Protection GuardRail Regulations
- Fast & Easy Install: Setup in minutes
- VERSATILE: Set up in almost any direction with various configuration options such as L-shapes, straight runs, squares, diagonals, etc.
- Easily disassemble for roof deck repairs or maintenance
- The safety gate can be opened by the latch pole or by one of the latches
- Color: High-Visibility, Safety Yellow | Finish: High-Quality Powder Coat
- Use as a roof hatch, stairway hatch, skylight guardrail protection, fire vent and floor door safety rail protection
BlueWater #500048 Roof Hatch Stairway Hatch Guardrail Kit comes with 3 guardrail, a safety gate, 4 guardrail bases, and 8 locking pins. This stairway access hatch fall protection kit is non-penetrating, passive fall protection using Bluewater safety railings for areas of potential fall hazards such as roof hatches, stair hatches, skylights, fire vents, floor doors, trap doors, access doors, and other hazardous areas.
- INCLUDES: (2) 10 FT. Horizontal Guardrails, (1) 3.5 FT Guardrail, (1) 36" Safety Gate, (4) Bases, and (8) Locking Pins
- Independently tested and shown to meet and exceed OSHA Fall Protection Regulations for Guardrails, and Exceeds OSHA standard 29 CFR 1910.29
|Manufacturer Part Number||500048|
|Manufacturer||BlueWater by Tractel|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
BlueWater by Tractel Roof Hatch and Skylight Non-Penetrating Guardrail System Kits
A setup using a chain DOES NOT meet (Standards – 29 CFR ) 1910.23 (a)(2) The chain does not provide a mid-rail as required. Click here to see the most recent OSHA interpretation.
1910.23(a)(3)(i) Hinged floor opening cover of standard strength and construction equipped with standard railings or permanently attached leave only one exposed side. When the opening is not in use, the cover should be closed or the exposed side should be guarded at both top and intermediate positions by removable standard railings.
- Independently tested and shown to meet and exceed OSHA Fall Protection Regulations for Guardrails[list_item] [list_item]Sets up in minutes
- Engineered bases enables the system to be set up in numerous configurations (L-shapes, straight runs, etc.)
- Easily dismantled for roof deck repair
- The gate can be opened by the latch pole or by one of the latches
- 1-5/8” diameter rails have a quality powder coat finish
- Use as roof hatch, skylight, fire vent and floor door protection