Roof Stairway Hatch Safety Rail Kit w/ Gate, Rails + Bases (30" x 54" or 60") | BlueWater #500047
BlueWater 500047 Roof Hatch/Stairway Hatch Safety Rail Kit with Guardrails, Front Side Gate, Bases + Locking Pins
BlueWater Roof Stairway Hatch Guardrail System uses a 3' safety gate, three compatible sections of SafetyRail 2000 with four weighted bases, and eight locking pins. The Roof Hatch and Stairway Hatch Guardrail System Kits from BlueWater are the only safety rail hatch kits on the market with an OSHA compliant gate assembly.
- Non-Penetrating: No Drilling & No Holes in Roof Deck, Hatch, Skylight, or Curbs!
- Compliant: Meets and exceeds OSHA's Fall Protection GuardRail Regulations
- Fast + Easy Install: Setup in minutes
- Versatile: Set up in almost any direction with various configuration options such as L-shapes, straight runs, squares, diagonals, etc. Easily disassemble for roof deck repairs or maintenance. The safety gate can be opened by the latch pole or by one of the latches
- Color: High-Visibility, Safety Yellow Powder Coat Finish
- Rails: 1-5/8” Diameter Rails
- Uses: Roof Hatch & Stairway Hatch Barrier Guardrail Fall Protection
- SIZE: Will Fit 30" x 54" and 30" x 60" Stairway Hatches
INCLUDES: 36" Safety Gate, (2) 4 ft. Rails, (1) 3 ft. Rail, (4) Bases and (8) Locking Pins
BlueWater Roof Hatch Stairway Hatch Guardrail Kit #500047 with Safety Rails, Weighted Bases, and Locking Pins. This Stairway Hatch Kit is a non-penetrating, passive fall protection system designed for use around roof openings and areas of potential fall hazards such as roof hatch's, skylights, fire vents, floor doors, trap doors, access doors, and other hazardous areas.
The 500047 BlueWater Roof Hatch Kit Fits These Size Stairway Hatches:
- 30" X 54"
- 30" X 60"
INCLUDES: (1) 36" Safety Gate, (2) 4 ft. Horizontal Safety Rails, (1) 3 ft. Back End Safety Rail, (4) Weighted Bases and (8) Locking Pins
In most situations, OSHA (Std. 29 CFR 1910.23) requires guardrail protection on the exposed sides of openings in roof substrates and floors. The BlueWater Roof Hatch and Skylight System exceeds these standards, and is the only product available on the market with a gate assembly that meets the same OSHA regulations and does not require drilling into any surface for installation.
- Independently tested and shown to meet and exceed OSHA Fall Protection Regulations for Guardrails. Exceeds OSHA standard 29 CFR 1910.29
- Roof Hatch & Stairway Hatch Safety Rails are Non-Penetrating, Passive Fall Protection and Fall Prevention Guardrail Barriers for Roof Access Control
- The BlueWater 500047 Stairway Hatch kit is a OSHA Compliant Fall Protection and Prevention Safety Rail System with Gate.
|Manufacturer Part Number||500,047|
|Manufacturer||BlueWater by Tractel|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
BlueWater by Tractel Roof Hatch and Stairway Hatch Safety Rail Kit with Gate, Non-Penetrating Guardrail System
A setup using a chain DOES NOT meet (Standards – 29 CFR ) 1910.23 (a)(2) The chain does not provide a mid-rail as required. Click here to see the most recent OSHA interpretation.
1910.23(a)(3)(i) Hinged floor opening cover of standard strength and construction equipped with standard railings or permanently attached leave only one exposed side. When the opening is not in use, the cover should be closed or the exposed side should be guarded at both top and intermediate positions by removable standard railings.
- Independently tested and shown to meet and exceed OSHA Fall Protection Regulations for Guardrails[list_item] [list_item]Sets up in minutes
- Engineered bases enables the system to be set up in numerous configurations (L-shapes, straight runs, etc.)
- Easily dismantled for roof deck repair
- The gate can be opened by the latch pole or by one of the latches
- 1-5/8” diameter rails have a quality powder coat finish
- Use as roof hatch, skylight, fire vent and floor door protection