TriRex Fall Protection Cart with Dual 20 ft³ Job Boxes | Raptor TR-000-03-20
The Leading Edge Safety TriRex Cart with Two 20 Cubic Foot Job Boxes #TR-000-03-20 provides Mobile Fall Protection for 5 workers at a time using a single cart. Leading Edge Safety, formerly known as AES Raptor designed The TriRex to come standard with a small job box and other configurations, with a variety of add-ons and other features to maximize your safety and jobsite productivity.
- 5 Person Fall Cart = 3 workers on fall arrest and 2 workers on fall restraint
- 3 point positive locking brakes + engagement arm lock
- Standard Features: Fork pockets, Flat free tires, Material Rack, 4 corner D rings for hoisting and securing during transport
- Made in America: Manufactured to be the best quality in the industry
- OSHA Compliant with regulation 1926.502(D)
- US Patent Number: 8,240,431 B2
- Meets requirements of ANSI/ASSE Z359.6-2009
The Raptor Trirex 5-Man Fall Cart with two 20 Cubic Foot lockable Job Boxes is the safest, most user-friendly mobile fall protection cart available. Allows 3 workers to be tied off in fall arrest and 2 in fall restraint simultaneously. The streamlined design incorporates a three point front axle locking mechanism and is the only fall arrest cart with a locking engagement arm that ensures your anchor point to be locked into its deepest point of penetration if a fall should occur. With 5 people able to safely work at the same time, you are sure to be more productive than ever. With efficiency and safety to gain, there is no reason to postpone your transition to this fall protection solution.
- 2 x 20ft³ Face Opening Job Boxes
- Front Material Rack
- Front Locking Axle
- Flat-free Solid Polyurethane Tires
- Ratchet Locking Engagement Arm
- TRIREX AXLE-LOCK SYSTEM: Locking the steering is as easy as pulling the lever forward. No need to worry about attaching parts, the axle handle lock comes pre-attached.
- TRIREX HANDLE ATTACHMENT: No need to struggle with handle attachement. An all new design allows for easy alignment and fastens with a snap-lock pin.
TriRex Fall Protection Cart Specifications:
- Length: 80"
- Width: 50"
- Height: 57"
- Cart Weight: 1128 lbs.
- Gross Shipping Weight: 1220 lbs
- Tires: Solid Polyurethane 18 x 8.5 x 8 flat free tires, needle bearings with grease
- Size of Platform: 23 3/4 x 29 3/4"
- Height of Platform from Ground: 21-3/4"
- Ground Clearance: 5-1/2"
Dual Job Box Specifications:
- Dimensions: 47 1/2" wide x 24" tall x 24" deep
- Job Box Capacity: 20 cubic feet
- Job Box Weight: 116 pounds
- Raptor TriRex Warranty: Manufacturers limited warranty covers any defect in workmanship or materials; One year from date of purchase
|Manufacturer Part Number||TR-000-03-20|
|Manufacturer||Leading Edge Safety|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Raptor TriRex 5 Man Mobile Fall Protection Cart w/ Two 20 cu. ft. Job Boxes TR-000-03-20
Size Dimensions: (L x W x H) 80” x 50” x 57”
- OSHA Compliant
- No Assembly Required!
- No Counterweights
- No Loose Parts
- Standard Flat-Free Tires
- Useful On Every Job Site!
- NEW: Positive-locking wheel locks
- NEW: Positive-locking front axle
- NEW: Ratchet engagement arm lock - Automatically secures engagement arm to ensure unit will not disengage during a fall or rescue!
- NEW: Streamlined frame
- NEW: Convenient lifting fork-pockets
- Fall Protection Standards: 1926.502 (D)
- Fall Arrest Anchor Fall Arrest Capacity: 3 Workers
- Fall Restraint Capacity: 2 Workers
TriRex Raptor Cart Add On Features:
- Optional "Raptor Alert" Fall Warning System
- Optional "Raptor Rescue" Fall Retrieval System
- Optional "Raptor SRL Tray" Self Retracting Lifeline protection tray for TriRex and other Leading Edge Safety Raptor Fall Carts
TriRex Shipping Details (please read carefully)
- Class 100, Sub (6)
- 1220 lbs.
- 80 x 50 x 57
There is no substitute for the original fall arrest, fall restraint mobile safety cart – The TriRex. This is the ONLY fall arrest cart with a locking engagement arm that ensures your anchor point is locked in its deepest point of penetration during a fall. The TriRex has a streamlined design with a three-point front axle locking mechanism.