STINGER™ Mobile Fall Cart
MOBILE FALL PROTECTION CART
Small and compact, the Stinger™ allows for 1 person fall arrest and 1 person fall restraint. The compact design allows for transport in the back of a pickup and can fit through doorways, elevators and roof hatches. The counterweights remove easily to reduce weight while moving.
When you need versatile mobile fall protection, the Stinger™ will meet your needs. The Stinger™ meets and exceeds 1926.502 (D) & ANSI/ASSE Z359.6-2009.
- Allows one worker to be tied for fall arrest and one for fall restraint at the same time
- Easily moved and set up by one person
- Flat-free tires standard
- Engagement Claw Lock keeps the claw anchored if a fall occurs
- Compact & Portable
- Added features include ratcheting engagement ar lock and flat-free tires
- Fits in the bed of a truck, through doorways, in elevators & through roof hatches
- Counterweights remove easily to reduce weight while moving
- 1 worker on fall rest
- 1 worker on fail restraint
- US Patent Number: 8,240,431 B2
- Made in America - manufactured to be the best quality in the industry
- Complaint with OSHA Regulation 1926.502(D) & ANSI/ASSE Z359.6-2009
The Raptor Stinger™ mobile fall protection cart is designed with your convenience in mind, a system that disassembles for smaller roofing crews and maintenance allowing you to take it anywhere even without a lift or crane. The Stinger allows for one person on fall arrest and a simultaneous second person on fall restraint.
The Stinger allows you to reach the farthest edges without compromising your safety and well-being. In addition to being easily moved, this fall protection product is simple to set up, making every day on the job safer and more productive.
The Stinger Mobile Fall anchor is a compact and transportable unit that lends itself to the struggles a worker faces on today™s jobsites. The Stinger can easily be loaded into the back of a pickup, and will fit into elevators and through doorways. With its unique design the weights can be removed easily reducing the overall weight of the main unit, allowing workers to take the Stinger up stairs and through penthouses
|Manufacturer Part Number||SMC-000-16-ASM|
|Manufacturer||Leading Edge Safety|
|Country of Manufacture|
WORKING WEIGHT 726 lbs
FALL RESTRAINT CAPACITY 1 Worker (310 lbs.)