Q DEK 4100 Two-Part Low Rise Roofing Polyurethane Foam Adhesive, A+B 15 Gallon Drums
QD4100 Low Rise Polyurethane Roofing Adhesive, A+B 15 Gallon Drums
QDEK® QD4100 is a two component low rise polyurethane foam system designed for adhering conventional roofing mate- rials. Use for bonding insulation board in bead pattern applica- tion method and for bonding fleece back membrane with splat- ter pattern application method. Can be used with DensDeck®. SPF, Structural or Lightweight Concrete, Smooth or granulated Mod-Bit, Smooth or Gravel BUR, Mineral Capsheets, Fiberboard, Rigid Insulation Board, Sheetrock type Gypsum Boards, Wood Fiber, Wood and Painted or Galvanized Steel and Fleece-Back Membrane.
- Excellent Cure and Overlap Adhesion
- High Yields
- Good Dimensional Stability
- High Closed Cell Content
QDEK QD-4100 Two-Part Low-Rise Spray Foam Roofing Adhesive in 15 Gallon Drums is a construction-grade, polyurethane foam adhesive designed to adhere approved roof insulations, thermal barriers, cover boards and fleece backed membranes to acceptable substrates. Q DEK 4100 AB 2-Part Spray Foam Roofing Adhesive is a two-component polyurethane adhesive in 15 gallon drums, used for attaching fleece-backed single ply membranes to insulation boards and other roof deck types, as well as insulation boards to the roof deck, or to other insulation boards.
- QDEK QD-4100A Side A PU Adhesive 15 Gallon Drum
- QDEK QD-4100B Side B PU Adhesive 15 Gallon Drum
- QDEK QD-4100AB 2-Side/2-Part Polyurethane Roof Adhesive in 15 Gallon Drums
- Standard polyurethane spray equipment is required; with "The PJR" Patriot Junior Roof Spray Cart suggested for applying this 2-Part roof foam adhesive. Proportion pump ratio 1 to 1. Preheater and hose temperature should be set to 110°F to give a good pattern. For high pressure equipment, temperature settings may be slightly lower.
- Technical Data:
- Mix Ratio: 1 to 1 by Volume
- VOC Content: 0 g/L
- Color: Side A is Amber. Side B is Brown.
- Viscosity: Side A is 228 cps. Side B is 200 cps.
- Density: 3.0
- Tack Free Time: 3 Minutes
- Shelf Life: Side-A is 22 3 months, Side-B is 6 months.
- Available Containers: 15 Gallon Pony Drum Kits
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Country of Manufacture
Directions For Applying QDEK QD4100AB 2Part Adhesive Roofing Spray
All surfaces should be clean, dry and free of dew or frost. All metal to which foam is to be applied must be free of oil, grease, etc...Primers should be used where necessary. Apply adhesive in S pattern bead or splatter pattern.
Storage and handling:
Keep temperature of chemicals above 70°F for several days before use. Cold chemicals can cause poor mixing, pump cavita- tion or other process problems due to higher viscosity at lower temperatures. Storage temperatures should not exceed 85°F. Do not store in direct sunlight. Keep drums tightly closed when not in use and under nitrogen pressure of 2-3 psi after they have been opened.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY: Quin Global makes neither warranty of merchantability or fitness for any use nor any other warranty, express or implied, in the sales of its products. Buyer assumes all risk and liability for the results obtained by the use of its products, whether used singly or in combination with other products.
QDEK 4100 Two-Part Low Rise Roofing Polyurethane Adhesive Side A+B 15 Gallon Drums. Industrial-grade adhesive for adhering approved roof insulations, thermal barriers, cover boards and fleece backed membranes to acceptable substrates and roof decks.