Pro Lock 50ft. 14/3 Locking Extension Cord
Pro Lock 50ft Locking Extension Cords | 14/3 SJTW Molded Extension Cords with CGM
Our Pro-Lock Extension Cords are custom designed specifically for heavy-duty and extra-heavy-duty use by contractors with our Panther East + Black Cat Fasteners name on each cord, molded with the patented Pro Lock® lighted connectors. These glowing lockable connector plugs have the patented "CGM" Continuous Ground Monitoring system from Pro Lock® that indicates that there is ground continuity in the cord for added safety.
- CGM Protected: Continuous Ground Monitoring Safety System
- For Temperatures below freezing, as low as -60°F and as hot as +140°F
- Designed with professional contractor-grade material: You can drive a truck over them and it won't damage the plugs!
- Molded Lighted Amber Power Check plug indicates when there is power running through the cord AND when there is not
- Pro Lock green lighted CGM connector: Identifies whether the cord has ground continuity or not
- Custom-Flex PVC jacket allows great flexibility, even in temperatures as cold as -55°F
- Pro Lock® Pull Resistance: 80 Lbs. horizontally or vertically
- Made for Secure & Safe Connections
- OSHA Certified
- UL Listed
50ft. Pro Lock Indoor/Outdoor Locking Extension Cords are custom fabricated, heavy duty, contractor grade, 14 gauge 3-conductor power extension cords with lockable lighted ends. These professional grade extension cords are made of flexible PVC material with molded-on ProLock connectors designed to not pull away from the cord body, while providing added strength and protection from weather, below freezing temperatures as low as -58°F up to 140°F and are water resistant.
Automatic Locking Feature: Insert male end into our Pro Lock connector, push together to lock & pull the collar down to unlock. We use high impact polycarbonate on both housing & collar on our Pro Locks to guarantee hard service, extra-heavy duty use.
Pro Lock™ Pull Strength: 80 lbs horizontally or vertically. Lighted Amber Power Check plug and Pro Lock connector indicates there is power running through the cord and connector. Available in 50ft or 100ft, with gauge option of 14/3. The Pro-Lock locking electric power extension cords are heavy-duty, contractor grade cords made for outdoor use in hot or cold weather for power tools, generators, compressors, chopsaws and other tools and appliances.
12/3 or 14/3 Gauge Lockable Extension Cords with Continuous Ground Monitering Safety System Lights
Portable indoor and outdoor electric power tool, appliance, and generator extension cords, Pro Lock are the best of the best and always on sale and in stock at Panther East and Black Cat Fasteners in Pennsylvania at our Philadelphia and Erie locations as well as our Manassas, VA location and online at www.PantherEast.com
|Manufacturer||PRO LOCK Extension Cords|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Each Pro Lock® Extension Cord is molded with a patented Pro Lock® connector, however these durable locking mechanisms are not the only feature. Pro Lock Extension chords are housed by a custom flex industrial strength PVC jacket to allow for easy bends. That jacket houses 195 strands of 30 AWG 100% copper wire and the ends are capped by custom connectors! The female end features a green "lamp" housed in a molded Pro Lock® connector made of high impact polycarbonate! When ground continuity is established the plug glows green. Likewise, the male end features an amber "lamp" housed in a molded Pro Lock® connector and when plugged into a power source the amber color lights up to indicate power is live!
We stock the best outdoor power cords from Pro Lock in 10 gauge, 12 gauge, and 14 gauge and choice between green or blue colors in sizes of 50 feet or 100 feet extension cords. Avoid an unsafe, inefficient, shabby looking shop and upgrade to Pro Lock Extension Cords today!
- Automatic locking feature: Simply insert U-Ground plug into our patented Pro Lock® connector, and push together to lock. Pull the collar down to unlock.
- Pro Lock® connectors with high impact polycarbonate on both housing & collar. Even driving over them with your vehicle will not damage the plugs!
- Molded Lighted Amber Power Check plug and indicates when there is power running through the cord AND when there is not!
- Molded Pro Lock® green lighted CGM connector identifies whether the cord has ground continuity or not!
- Custom-Flex PVC jacket allows great flexibility even with our 12 gauge option!
- Pro Lock® Pull Resistance: 80 Lbs. horizontally or vertically.
- Our -58°F (-50°C) special coldweather PVC jacket guarantees working flexibility in temperatures well below freezing.
- Manufactured to 12/3 AWG (American Wire Gauge) specifications
- Each of the three conductors contain 65 strands of 30 AWG 100% copper wire
- UL Listed