Premium Convertible Seam Tester
Check for local delivery
Convertible Seam Tester, Premium W/Ergonomic Handle
Everhard's premium convertible seam tester, with soft-grip plastic handle, 8½'' long with polished steel shaft, ¼'' diameter converts to a stand-up seam tester in seconds. Threaded hole at end of handle accepts extension handles.
- Test seams to make sure they hold properly
- Locate loose portions of seams for rework
- Hand-held seam testers good for detail work in small areas
- Ergonomic convertible seam tester, Provides a more secure, comfortable 5" handle grip
- Connect Everhard’s 60″ fiberglass extension handle (#MR02400) for easy stand-up seam tester
- Made in USA
Financing Available for orders over $1,000
Premium Ergonomic Convertible Seam Tester MM21034
Premium convertible seam tester, Model #MM21034 with soft-grip plastic handle, 8½'' long with polished steel shaft, ¼'' diameter.
- Soft-grip Plastic handle: Gives you a secure grip, increasing safety and comfort.
- Blunted Point: Will not gouge membrane.
- Threaded Handle: Accommodates extension handles to allow seam tester to be used standing up.
- Tapered Probe: 90 degree bend allows best access for seams.
- MODEL: #MM21034
- WEIGHT: 0.350 lbs.
- Made in USA.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|