Permanent Roof Anchor A6302 | MALTA DYNAMICS
A6302 MALTA DYNAMICS PERMANENT ROOF ANCHOR
• Easy to install
• Exclusive hole layout reduces damage to truss during install
• Lightweight and durable
• Can be installed with screws or nails
• Fasteners provided (nails)
• Discreet design
• Intended for permanent use on wood rooftops.
• Meets OSHA 1910, OSHA 1926 Subpart M, ANSI Z359.1-07, and ANSI A10.32-12
• Worker Capacity Range: 130-310 lbs.
• Material: Stainless Steel body and Alloy D-rings
• Min. Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs
The Malta Dynamics Permanent Roof Anchor A6302 was designed for wood rooftops and permanent applications, and has two D-Ring ends of alloy steel, an 18″ build and stainless steel body for exceptionally long life. The Permanent Roof Anchor is entirely compliant with applicable ANSI and OSHA regulations. The Permanent Roof Anchor is designed for ease of installation and is ideal for both residential maintenance and construction work.
The tensile strength of this rugged stainless steel roof anchor is a minimum of 5,000 lbs (22.2 kN) in ANSI testing. Even with such powerful capabilities, it only weighs about a pound and features a sleek, discrete appearance. Its unique layout also helps minimize truss damage that could occur during installation. Fasteners are included, too, so you can be confident in installation.
Using these permanent roof anchors alongside the right safety harness can help you create safer, easier fall protection for your team. Browse our selection of harnesses and harness accessories for high-quality equipment from the industry leaders at Malta Dynamics.
|Dimensions||13.5 × 4 × .5 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||A6302|
|Country of Manufacture|
How to Install a Permanent Roof Anchor A6302 | MALTA DYNAMICS
Permanent roof anchor installation is straightforward with this Malta Dynamics safety anchor. You can spend less time installing and more time getting to work. Before installing the safety anchor, carefully inspect it, along with the roof’s trusses, rafters and structural members. You’ll need to ensure the roof is structurally sound and that the equipment is not damaged in any way. You will also need to select a site that meets OSHA requirements, including minimized swing fall hazards and a limited free-fall distance of less than 6 feet.
All employees must be trained by a Competent Person, as defined by OSHA. Explore our training options if your team needs a refresher on fall protection awareness.
Installation steps are as follows:
- Remove 1-2 pieces of the ridge cap if installing on residential roofing with asphalt shingles, shakes or tile.
- Center the safety anchor on the ridge of the framing assembly, and position it so the nail holes on the center of the legs are directly centered with the middle of the roof framing member.
- Use 16d common nails to secure the bracket with all provided nail holes. No nails should split the timber or protrude through the side of the members
These steps are a brief overview of the installation procedures required for this permanent roof anchor — see the manual for more comprehensive instructions and use guidelines.
The Permanent Roof Anchor is designed specifically for permanent use on wood rooftops. Manufactured with two alloy weather resistant D-Ring ends. This 18” long anchor is composed of stainless steel for exceptionally long life. The Malta Dynamics Permanent Roof Anchor is 100% compliant with all applicable OSHA and ANSI regulations. The Permanent Roof Anchor is manufactured to be easy to install and is ideal for both residential construction and maintenance work.