Parapet Guardrail System Bracket and Post 12090 | ACRO
12090 PARAPET WALL GUARDRAIL SYSTEM
The ACRO 12090 Parapet Wall Guardrail System with Bracket and Post assembles quickly from inside of parapet. Guardrail post is always on inner side of parapet wall. Coarse adjustment 4" to 24" - thumb screw tightened. Easily installed by one person without ladders or scaffolds.
- Parapet bracket weighs only 18 lbs when fully assembled
- The guard post is included with the #12090 system
- Post height can be adjusted for wall height
- Individual units can be moved without complete disassembly of units and guardrail posts
- Adjusts to parapet wall width of 4″ to 24″
- Maximum spacing of 8’ apart
- Complies with OSHA regulations
ACRO Parapet GuardRail System Bracket and Post #12090
The Acro parapet guardrail system allows contractors to setup fall protection quickly and safely without additional hardware. This system does not penetrate the building or roof substrate, and has a safety bracket that simply locks onto parapet with adjustable hand screw and cross rails that require no tensioning. This parapet wall bracket comes with a guardrail post holder and a second post to hold two 2' x 4' boards. When the 2ft x 4ft boards are inserted through the post slots in conjunction with a 2 x 6" toe board, it forms a safe continuous guardrail around the roof edge that can be easily setup and taken down to move to the next job where fall prevention guardrail is needed.
Applications: Building Temporary OSHA Fall Protection Compliant Guardrail Systemfor fall safety and prevention in Maintenance, Construction and Roofing.
- Item: ACRO Parapet Guardrail Systems Bracket + Post
- MPN: 12090
- UOM: EA
- Color / Finish: Powder Coated Safety Yellow
- DIMENSIONS: 36" x 12" x 12"
- Weight: 18 lbs
- Country of Origin: USA
- Attaches To: Parapet Wall
- Material: Steel
- Applicable Standards: OSHA 1926.502 and ANSI
- Includes: Bracket & Post
|Dimensions:||36 × 12 × 12 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number||12,090|
|Country of Manufacture|
ACRO PARAPET WALL GUARDRAIL #12090 FOR COMMERCIAL ROOFS
12090 Parapet Guardrail System Instructions:
- Always erect and use in accordance with local, state and federal OSHA regulations.
- Not an anchor point.
- Roofing guardrails are meant for use by experienced tradesmen having full knowledge in its use.
- OSHA regulations require that employer provide training in the use and care of this product.
Mounting the ACRO 12090 Parapet Wall Guardrail Bracket:
- Remove locking pin and adjust rack joint to fit parapet wall within the 3” adjustment limit and reinsert locking pin and lock clasp.
- Install bracket to parapet wall by keeping Ylegs to outside of parapet wall and adjustment leg to inside of parapet wall. Rack joint and Y-legs rest firmly on top of parapet wall.
- Tighten adjustment screw until rail and front rails are tight against outside and inside of parapet wall.
- Install two (2) 3/16” tapcon screws throug holes provided in rail and tighten securely to inside of parapet wall.
- Spacing between bracket shall not be more than (8) feet apart.
Instructions for Use of ACRO 12090 Parapet Wall Guardrail System Bracket and Post:
- Place post (12055) in socket allowing it to rest on the roof’s surface or ajust the height with provided stopper. Always allow at least 16” of post below stopper so that post seats properly in base.
- Slide construction grade grade lumber (2”x4” nom.) through 12055 pockets to create a continuous guardrail system meeting OSHA requirements 29CFR-1910.23 & 1926.502. Overlap 2 x 4’s at the 12055 post. Secure 2 x 4’s to post w/nails.
Care And Maintenance of 12090:
- Inspect all equipment before and after each use to be sure that there is no damage or deformation to any of the equipment.
- Inspect to be sure there is no deterioration as a result of rusting. Discard if necessary.
- Any equipment subjected to the forces of a fall arrest must be removed from service immediately.
- Always handle the equipment with care to ensure safe and lasting use.
- Do not throw or drop any equipment from height.
- Do not use if exposed to extreme heat or cold. Discard at once.
- Do not use if wet or frozen.
ACRO 12090 Parapet Wall Guardrail System with Brackets and Posts for Rooftop Edge Fall Protection and Prevention using 2X4' Boards as Cross Beam Bars, 2X4 Horizontal Bar Boards Wood for Roofing Fall Protection and Prevention Safety Railing.