OlyBond500 SpotShot Polyurethane Foam Adhesive | OMG
OMG OB500SS-5 OlyBond 500 Spot Shot Dual-Action Polyurethane Foam Adhesive
OlyBond500 SpotShot is a fast-acting, dual-component, low-rise polyurethane foam adhesive designed to attach insulation to roof decks. Spot Shot low rise foam adhesive is perfect for small roofing jobs and roof repairs. SpotShot is dispensed through a portable 1:1 applicator and is perfect for crickets, smaller roofs, hard to reach areas, and repairs. SpotShot does not create any odors or noise that might disturb building occupants.
Packaged in a box of (4), 1,500 ml cartridge sets.
- Lightweight and portable
- Easy application process
- Compatible with a wide variety of roofing systems
- Quick set-up time
- Compatible with many roof decks, substrates, and cover boards. For a complete list select Download 3 Part Specification.
- Coverage rate is 400-600 square feet per case.
- For use in temperatures from 0°– 65°F.
OlyBond500 SpotShot is a fast-acting, dual-component, low-rise polyurethane foam adhesive designed to attach insulation to roof decks. OlyBond500 ® is the premiere insulation adhesive for low-slope roofing applications. Packaged in a box of (4) 1,500 ml cartridge sets, OlyBond500 SpotShot is the perfect choice for crickets, smaller roofs, hard to reach areas and rooftop repairs
OlyBond500 SpotShot is dispensed through the manual stand-up applicator in bands applied 12” on center. A controlled chemical reaction causes the OlyBond500 SpotShot to rise 3/4" - 1"above the substrate, and then the board stock is placed into the adhesive. The chemical cure takes place approximately 10-15 minutes after dispensing, depending on temperature and weather conditions. SpotShot is FM and Miami Dade County Approved.
- SpotShot does not create any odors or noise that might disturb building occupants.
- Packaged in a box of (4), 1,500 ml cartridge sets.
- OlyBond500 SpotShot is included in many approved roof assemblies listed with Factory Mutual Systems and Miami Dade County.
- SpotShot is dispensed through a portable 1:1 applicator.
OMG OlyBond Olympic Spot Shot Dual Action Insulation Polyurethane Spray Foam Adhesive
OlyBond500 is a fast-acting, two-component, low-rise polyurethane foam adhesive designed to adhere most insulation types to a wide selection of common roof decks and materials. OlyBond500 can be used in both new and re-roofing applications, including applications that require multiple insulation layers. OlyBond500 is dispensed in a semi-liquid bead that spreads to several inches before rising ¾ to 1 inch above the substrate. Place the insulation/cover board into the adhesive and walk into place. A chemical cure occurs within approximately 4 to 8 minutes depending on the temperature and weather conditions. Features & Benefits
- Odor- and noise-free installation will not disturb building occupants.Easily applied with portable SpotShot applicator tools.Ultra low VOC.
- SpotShot is available in temperature-optimized grades for yearround use: Regular Grade – For use in temperatures above 40°F; and Winter Grade – For use in temperatures from 0°– 65°F.
- Also available in an environmentally sensitive green formulation (OlyBond500 Green).
OlyBond500 is a two-component polyurethane adhesive used to adhere a variety of board stocks to most roof substrates in both new and re-roof applications. It can also be used to adhere insulation board to insulation board. OlyBond500 is dispensed in ¾- to 1-inch bands that spread to several inches while rising ¾- to 1-inch above the substrate. Place the board stock into the adhesive and walk into place. A chemical cure takes place securing the board in approximately 4 to 8 minutes after application, depending on temperature and weather conditions.