Metal Energy Absorber
The Guardian-exclusive Metal Energy Absorber is designed for cable HLL systems utilizing dual 5,000 lbs. anchorage connectors. The unique spiral design quickly sheds arrest energy, minimizing felt impact forces during a fall.
The Metal Energy Absorber can be used in cable HLL systems up to 100’. Use (1) Metal Energy Absorber on systems up to 60’, and (2) Metal Energy Absorbers (one at each anchorage connector) on systems between 60’ and 100’.
- May be used as a component in a Horizontal Lifeline (HLL) system in Personal Fall Arrest (PFAs) applications.
- MAXIMUM 2 PFAS per entire HLL system.
- Maximum free fall is 6’, or up to 12’ if used in combination with equipment explicitly certified for such use.
- Applicable D-rings: Dorsal
- MAXIMUM 4 Personal Fall Arrest System (PFAS).
- Prevent workers from reaching the leading edge of a fall hazard.
- Always account for fully deployed length of SRL.
- Structure must withstand loads applied in the directions permitted by the system of at least 1,000 lbs per PFAs in system.
- May only be used on surfaces with slopes up to 4/12 (vertical/horizontal).
- Applicable D-rings: Dorsal, Chest, Side, Shoulder.
|OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910, and ANSI A10.32 regulations.|
|Manufacturer||Guardian Fall Protection|
|Country of Manufacture|