MaraBoot Roof Penetration Seal | MARATHON
UNIVERSAL MARA-BOOT | MARATHON Roof Accessories
The Mara-Boot provides a permanent watertight and maintenance free means for penetrating roof systems. The Mara-Boot can be used on all types of roof systems and replaces the need for using pitch pans.
- EPDM Cap made for maximum resistance to weathering, ozone, UV, and extreme hot and cold temperatures
- Caps are mechanically sealed to dual beads on the Mara-Boot Aluminum base and grooves on the inside of the EPDM Cap
- Provides a permanent, watertight and maintenance free applications for penetrating roofs
- Each Cap accommodates (2) 1/4”, 1 1/2”, 2” and (2) 3/8”-1/2”, 3/4”, 1” pipe sizes
- Supplied with (4) SS Clamps
- 14” Diameter Flange
- Standard 9” Total Height with Rubber Boot
- 8” Stack Diameter
- 6” Stack Height
- Standard Black Boot - Also available in White.
Marathon's Universal Mara-Boot provides a permanent watertight and maintenance free means for penetrating roof systems. The Mara-Boot can be used on all types of roof systems and replaces the need for using pitch pans. Made from EPDM rubber caps and a spun aluminum base, each cap accommodates pipe sizes from 1-1/4" to 2". Supplied with SS clamps and is resistant to weathering, ozone, UV and extreme hot and cold temperatures.
|Manufacturer Part Number||BMARATBOOT|
|Country of Manufacture|
MARATHON UNIVERSAL MARA‐BOOT
- BLACK MARA‐BOOT W/ 4 SS BANDS
- WHITE MARA-BOOT W/ 4 SS BANDS