M-1 Adhesive/Sealant, 20 oz Sausage Packs (CASE of 12) | ChemLink F1190
ChemLink M-1 20 oz. Sausage Tube Packs (12/CARTON)
M1 Universal Structural Adhesive & Sealant #F1190
ChemLink M-1 is a moisture curing polyether adhesive sealant for applications in damp, dry, or cold climates. M-1 is solvent free, contains no isocyanates and will not shrink upon curing or discolor in sunlight. M-1 forms a tough elastic waterproof seal to most roofing materials, masonry, wood, glass, aluminum and foam. M-1 bonds well to most building surfaces including: metal flashing, copings, skylights, and HVAC surfaces.
- SOLVENT FREE: 100% solids, will not shrink
- NON SLUMP: applies vertically and overhead
- COLOR STABILITY: good stability, will not suntan
- GUN GRADE: no special tools required
- TEMP RANGE: apply at temps as low as 32°F
*Delivery details may vary depending on size and/or color of M1 20 oz. sausage pack order.
Chem Link M-1 20 Oz. Sausage Packs #F11190 are a moisture cure, multi-purpose structural adhesive and sealant designed for bonding and sealing a wide range of construction materials including PVC, EPDM, most metals, wood, glass, masonry concrete, fiberglass and solvent-sensitive foams, and more. M1 delivers nearly 400 psi shear strength and remains elastic after cure with up to 300% elongation, so it also performs as a structural adhesive. Comes in case of 12 20 ounce sausage packs.
- Commercial Roofing: Repair of flashing and coping joints, sealing reglet joints and termination bars, night seals around penetrations, bonding walkway treads and just about any type of emergency roof repairs.
- Residential Roofing: Chimney and step flashing, skylights, roofing details, cove joints. Penetrations: Sealing pipe, cable, conduit penetrations through walls and roofs. Walls, windows, doors: Masonry and curtain wall construction.
- Lightning protection: Bonding grounding cables Solar: Mounting solar panels, assembling components, waterproofing power distribution
- Masonry and concrete: Crack repairs, horizontal and vertical expansion joints, bonding metal brackets
- Mechanical: Sealing ducts, insulation, flanges and piping Sealing termination bars
- EPDM, PVC, TPO
- SBS Mod Bit
- Aluminum and Galvanized Metal
- Stainless Steel
- Engineered Plastics
- Fiberglass FRP
- Wood Block and Brick
- EPS Foam
- Concrete and Stone
- Expansion joints
- Pre-cast concrete
- Block and Masonry
- Window and door frames
- Cove Joints
- Weather Sealing
|Manufacturer Part Number||F1190|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Chem Link M1 20-Ounce Sausage Adhesive Sealant Caulk Installation:
- Bonding surfaces should be clean, dry and free from all contamination that may inhibit the sealant’s performance.
- Isopropyl alcohol is an effective cleaner for surface preparation.
- Install all joint applications per ASTM and SWRI recommendations and guidelines.
- Please contact customer service for application guidelines for temperatures below 32°F (0 degrees Celsius).
- Maintain sealant at room temperature before application to ensure adequate tooling and adhesion.
- This product sets rapidly upon exposure to moisture.