M-1 Adhesive Sealant Universal Multi-Purpose Caulk
M-1 is a universal all-purpose construction and roofing adhesive & sealant in one, and is perfect for interior or exterior use. Initially designed for commercial & industrial roofing, ChemLink's M-1 can be applied in damp, dry, and cold conditions as low as 30°F. It won't discolor with Sunlight/UV light and is capable of joint movement in excess of 25% in both compression and extension.
- Application versatility - apply in wet or dry, hot or cold
- Dries quickly - 20-minute skin-over time
- Paintable within 24 hours
- Non-toxic, safe for everyone, environmentally friendly
- Low-VOC / Low-Odor (20 g/l VOC)
SOLVENT FREE | 100% solids, will not shrink
NON SLUMP | applies vertically and overhead
COLOR STABILITY | good stability, will not suntan
GUN GRADE | no special tools required
TEMP RANGE | apply at temps as low as 32F
M-1 is a moisture cure, multi-purpose structural adhesive/sealant designed for bonding and sealing a wide range of construction materials. M-1 forms a tough elastic waterproof seal to most roofing/construction materials like masonry, wood, glass, aluminum and foam, and bonds well to most building surfaces including: metal flashing, copings, skylights, and HVAC surfaces.
ChemLink M1 is similar to NP1 because it is a urethane adhesive, but, M-1 has no odor, is non-toxic, works a lot better, and cleans up easier than NP-1. M-1 is the go to choice among commercial & residential roofers and contractors worldwide because of it's versatility, durability, application options, color options, and it's "green" eco-friendly / non-toxic properties.
Advantages of M-1 vs. NP1 or other adhesive/sealant all-purpose caulks:
- Applies & Cures in various weather conditions: will cure when damp, dry and as cold as 30 °F
- Durable, Superior finish: elastomeric; won't shrink; has high hardness and shear strength
- Fast Drying: skin-over and rain-ready in 20 minutes
- Non-toxic, low-odor: no solvents or isocyanates
- Safe: for everyone, including the chemically sensitive
- Eco-friendly: very low VOC (16.9 g/l)
- Easy-to-use: no tools or mixing required
- Color & Size Options: We stock white, grey, black and limestone in most sizes.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Bonding surfaces should be clean, dry and free from all contamination that may inhibit the sealant’s performance.
Isopropyl alcohol is an effective cleaner for surface preparation.
Install all joint applications per ASTM and SWRI recommendations and guidelines.
Please contact customer service for application guidelines for temperatures below 32 degrees F (0 degrees C).
Maintain sealant at room temperature before application to ensure adequate tooling and adhesion.
This product sets rapidly upon exposure to moisture.