M-1 Adhesive Sealant 10.1 oz Tubes (24-Pack) Chem Link F1270
Chem Link M1 All Purpose Adhesive & Sealant can perform as both an adhesive and a sealant. It adheres to a wide range of construction materials including PVC, EPDM, most metals, wood, glass, masonry concrete, fiberglass and solvent-sensitive foams so it is works in almost any situation requiring a sealant. M-1 delivers 400 psi shear strength and remains elastic after cure—up to 525% elongation, so it also performs as a structural adhesive.
Advantages of Chem Link M-1 vs. Other Caulk Adhesive / Sealants Like NP1:
- Solvent free, 100% solids will not shrink
- Non-slump, applies vertically and overhead
- 20 minute skin over
- No outgassing on damp surfaces
- Good color stability, will not suntan
- Paintable within 24 hours (See limitations)
- Gun grade, no special tools or mixing required
- Application at temperatures as low as 32°F (0°C)
M-1 Universal, All-Purpose Adhesive Sealant Caulk comes in a 24-pack case of (24) x 10.1 oz tubes with multiple color options available and in stock now at Panther East.
Chem Link M-1 is the most Versatile Construction & Roofing Adhesive/Sealant Caulk there is, and it works anywhere. Being a polyether, M-1 delivers many features useful to industrial contractors & roofers:
- Non-shrinking! Most adhesives & sealants lose 40% volume due to evaporation
- No Solvents, Non-toxic, No Odor – No risk to human health!
- Applies & Cures as cold as 30°F
- Continuous service at 200° F/93°C
- Effective on damp surfaces
- Skins over in 30 minutes
- Paintable & UV stable
M-1 Compatible Substrates:
- EPDM and SBS Mod Bit
- Aluminum and Galvanized Metal
- Stainless Steel
- Engineered Plastics
- Fiberglass FRP
- Block and Brick
- EPS Foam
- Concrete and Stone EIFS
Chem Link's M1 is super similar to NP1 because it's a urethane adhesive, but, M-1 has no odor, works much better, and cleans up easier than NP-1. This is the best choice among commercial roofing & construction contractors.
Why M-1 is better than other adhesive/sealant caulks:
- Applies & Cures in all weather: will cure when damp, dry and as cold as 30 °F
- Durable, Superior finish: elastomeric; won't shrink; has high hardness and shear strength
- Fast Drying: skin-over and rain-ready in 20 minutes
- Non-toxic, low-odor: no solvents or isocyanates
- Safe: for everyone, including the chemically sensitive
- Eco-friendly: very low VOC (16.9 g/l)
- Easy-to-use: no tools or mixing required
- Color & Size Options: We stock white, grey, black and limestone in most sizes.
|Manufacturer Part Number||F1270|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Case of 24 10 oz tubes of Chem Link M1 Universal Adhesive & Sealant caulk on sale and in stock now at Panther East and Black Cat Fasteners.
Amped Equipment Caulk Warmer Bag | Heated Warming Pouch (75° - 115°F)$84.90
CHEM LINK E-Curbs/Minicurbs, Complete KitsAs low as $123.45
CHEM LINK Chem Curbs & M-1$78.11
CHEM LINK Chem Curbs - (Curbs Only) Pre-Cast ComponentsAs low as $209.00
Albion Albion B12Q 1 Quart Manual Cartridge Gun with 12:1 Drive$26.99
Albion Albion E18T1500XL 18V Cordless Dual Cartridge Extension Gun$879.20
Newborn Caulk Guns Deluxe Hex Rod Caulk Guns Price upon request