M-1 Adhesive Sealant 10.1 oz Tubes, F1270-WH, Carton of 24 Pack (WHITE) | Chem Link
Chem Link White M1 Adhesive & Sealant caulk tubes, 10 ounces carton of 24 tubes. All Purpose Adhesive & Sealant can perform as both an adhesive and a sealant. It adheres to a wide range of construction materials including PVC, EPDM, most metals, wood, glass, masonry concrete, fiberglass and solvent-sensitive foams so it is works in almost any situation requiring a sealant. M-1 delivers 400 psi shear strength and remains elastic after cure—up to 525% elongation, so it also performs as a structural adhesive.
Advantages of ChemLink M-1 vs. Other Caulk Adhesive / Sealants Like NP1:
- Solvent free, 100% solids will not shrink
- Non-slump, applies vertically and overhead
- 20 minute skin over
- No outgassing on damp surfaces
- Good color stability, will not suntan
- Paintable within 24 hours (See limitations)
- Gun grade, no special tools or mixing required
- Application at temperatures as low as 32°F (0°C)
Chem Link (White) M1 Universal All-Purpose Adhesive & Sealant Caulk, carton of 24 x 10oz tubes. ChemLink M-1 is the most Versatile Construction & Roofing Adhesive/Sealant Caulk there is, and it works anywhere. Being a polyether, M-1 delivers many features useful to industrial contractors & roofers:
- Non-shrinking! Most adhesives & sealants lose 40% volume due to evaporation
- No Solvents, Non-toxic, No Odor – No risk to human health!
- Applies & Cures as cold as 30°F
- Continuous service at 200° F/93°C
- Effective on damp surfaces
- Skins over in 30 minutes
- Paintable & UV stable
M-1 Compatible Substrates:
- EPDM and SBS Mod Bit
- Aluminum and Galvanized Metal
- Stainless Steel
- Engineered Plastics
- Fiberglass FRP
- Block and Brick
- EPS Foam
- Concrete and Stone EIFS
ChemLink's M1 is super similar to NP1 because it's a urethane adhesive, but, M-1 has no odor, works much better, and cleans up easier than NP-1. This is the best choice among commercial roofing & construction contractors.
Why M-1 is better than other adhesive/sealant caulks:
- Applies & Cures in all weather: will cure when damp, dry and as cold as 30 °F
- Durable, Superior finish: elastomeric; won't shrink; has high hardness and shear strength
- Fast Drying: skin-over and rain-ready in 20 minutes
- Non-toxic, low-odor: no solvents or isocyanates
- Safe: for everyone, including the chemically sensitive
- Eco-friendly: very low VOC (16.9 g/l)
- Easy-to-use: no tools or mixing required
- Color & Size Options: We stock white, grey, black and limestone in most sizes.
|Manufacturer Part Number||F1270-WH|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
CHEMLINK 10.1oz M1 Adhesive Sealant Caulk Tubes, 24 Tube Pack Carton of White, F1270-WHITE.