Low-Voc MEMBRANE CLEANER
Versico’s Low-VOC Membrane Cleaner is used to clean both new and in-service VersiFlexTM PVC or KEE HP membranes, VersiWeld® TPO membranes and VersiGard®EPDM membranes prior to the seaming process. Low-VOC Membrane Cleaner contains 100% EPA-exempted solvents and can be used in a wide variety of temperatures.
Features and Benefits:
- Easily removes dirt and other contaminants from EPDM, PVC, KEE HP, and TPO membranes
- Contains 100% EPA-exempted solvents
- Effectively prepares aged or contaminated TPO, PVC and KEE HP membranes for welding and can significantly improve membrane aesthetics
- Effectively prepares EPDM and TPO membranes for primer application
- Can be used in a wide range of temperatures
Coverage rate depends on the age of the membrane and the amount of dirt/debris on the surface. Assume 400 ft2 (37 m2) (one surface) per gallon.
|Manufacturer||VERSICO Roofing Systems|
|Country of Manufacture|