Knit Latex Palm Gloves | PIP 708SLC | West Chester 30708
PIP® | West Chester Glove 708SLC
Seamless Knit Cotton / Polyester Glove with Latex Coated Smooth Grip on Palm & Fingers
Ideal work gloves for roofing, construction, assembly, inspection, material handling, refuse handling, landscaping and gardening.
- Low cost and high-comfort combine to make these gloves the most economical palm coated glove choice
- Latex coating provides excellent grip in wet/dry conditions and offers abrasion resistance
- Seamless cotton/polyester knit shell is comfortable and flexible
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Breathable back for comfort
- Natural cotton/polyester
- 7 gauge knit liner with a light latex palm coat
- Knit wrist, machine washable
Protective Industrial Products Inc 708SLC
708SLC LATEX COATED KNIT GLOVES | PIP / West Chester Glove
Natural cotton/polyester, 7 gauge knit liner with a light latex palm coated work gloves.
LINER MATERIAL: COTTON / POLYESTER
Cotton is a natural fiber that offers comfort at a low price point. Polyester is a synthetic fiber that offers good abrasion resistance and an amount of chemical resistance.
Offers good dry and wet (aqueous-based liquids, animal fats, caustics, acids and alcohols) grip as well as resistance to snag, cut, puncture and abrasion.
Available in a variety of polymers such as latex, nitrile, PVC, Neoprene and Polyurethane. Smooth coatings provide the wearer an excellent dry grip. Liquids will not absorb into the coating which will keep the hands dry.
More Personal Protective Gear (PPE) >>
|Manufacturer Part Number||708SLC|
|Manufacturer||PIP Safety Products|
WEST CHESTER PROTECTIVE GEAR
Work Glove - Natural Blue / White Cotton
7 Cut knit liner with a light latex palm coat
Knit wrist, machine washable
Seamless knit palm with latex palm coat
Applications: bottling and canning, recycling, manufacturing, assembly