King • 30:1 Ratio Airless Sprayer
- Max Life Filter
- Heavy Duty Cart
- Air Controls
- Siphon Kit
High-quality, high-volume, high-pressure. The Graco King pneumatic airless sprayers are the most powerful machines for protective coatings. The system provides the applicator output values, pressure ratios and pumping capacities never seen before. The Graco King units are designed to withstand the harshest environmental conditions and easily handle the toughest protective coatings and corrosion control applications. With 10 different ratios available, there is a sprayer with the correct pressure and flow characteristics for your application.
Superior air-operated pumps for high-volume and high-pressure waterproofing, fireproofing and protective coatings
- Simple maintenance - This air motor has 50% less parts when compared to the NXT valve, making maintenance and troubleshooting easy. All motor parts are easily accessible and require simple maintenance.
- Improved icing performance - Thermally isolated poppets are mounted separately and insulated from motor castings that can often drop below freezing. The newly designed poppets and external pilot lines virtually eliminate pilot valve freezing that can result in an instant stop. The icing potential has been reduced by up to 70%.
- Less pulsation - with more than 145% higher exhaust capacity in the air valve, you’ll achieve a faster, smoother changeover. Eliminating the “wink” in your pattern – it is a difference you will feel.
- Improved sealing and strength Improved sealing and strength with the improved edge loading and seven throat pickings instead of five. The new MaxLife™ pump Lowers are designed for the most demanding jobs, providing unmatched durability and life.
- Multi gun capabilities Graco’s powerful new air motor lets you use multiple guns with almost no perceivable pulsation. A new manifold has been designed to simplify the installation of multiple guns.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Compatible Material||Protective Coating|
|Control Type||Fixed Ratio|
|Features||Exposed Thermally Isolated Poppets, De-Icing Valve, Tool Box, Trusted XL Motor, Protective Rod Guard, Robust Air Controls, Xtreme Lowers, Improved Siphon Hose, Cart With Wheels|
|Fluid Inlet Size (in)||1-1/4|
|Fluid Inlet Thread Type||NPT|
|Frame Configuration||Heavy-Duty Cart|
|Includes||Pump, Lower, Motor, Max Life with Filter, Heavy Duty Cart, Air Controls, Siphon Kit, Hose, Gun, Lubricator|
|Lower Type||MaxLife with Filter|
|Material Application||Paints, Primers|
|Maximum Air Inlet Pressure (psi)||150|
|Maximum Fluid Working Pressure (psi)||3150|
|Maximum Sound Pressure Level (dB(A))||81.48|
|Maximum Tip Size (in)||Variable|
|Maximum Working Pressure (MPa)||21.7|
|Maximum Working Pressure (psi)||3150|
|Motor Type||XL High Performance|
|Number of Guns||1|
|Package Options||Air Controls, Siphon Kit, Hose, Gun, Lubricator|
|Package Pressure Ratio (Motor/Lower)||30:1 XL3400 motor/220cc Lower|
|Product Type||Single Leg|
|Pump Mount Type||Heavy-Duty Cart|
|Pump Rod Type||MaxLife|
|Pump Type||King XL|
|Stroke Length (in)||4.75|
|Wetted Material||Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel, Zinc Plating, Nickel Plating, Ductile Iron, Tungsten Carbide, PTFE, Leather|