Husqvarna K 970 Chainsaw
The Husqvarna K970 Chain concrete chainsaw features a unique cutting depth, allowing the user to cut over 15" from one side. The K970 Chain can cut openings as small as 4" x 4", making it the ideal tool for cutting door and window opening without over-cutting the corners
- Use for irregular deep cuts and small cuts (4" x 4")
- Easy tension of chain, no tools required
- Highly reliable power saw
- Optimized cylinder design decreases sensitivity to outdoor conditions and fuel variations
- Heavy-duty muffler with integrated heat deflector
- Easy-to-start, unique carburetor, cylinder and digital ignition system with air purge and decompression valve
The Husqvarna K 970 Chainsaw is a petrol power cutter that has a unique cutting depth, allowing you to cut 390 mm from one side. It can also make openings as small as 11 x 11 cm, which makes it perfect for irregularly shaped openings. Ideal for cutting minor adjustments to window and door openings, when you don't want to over-cut the corner.
*May be limited supply on HUSQVARNA Close-Out/Sale Items. May require special shipping needs for oblong or abnormal shipping containers out of state, specifically for non-local deliveries out of the state of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware and Virginia. Shipping & Handling specifications & details subject to change for deliveries up to, or over 200 miles per Fed-Ex, UPS, USPS and other shipping service requirements.
|Country of Manufacture|