HRC Hip-Ridge Connector
Check for local delivery
Financing Available for orders over $1,000
The HRC series are field-slopeable connectors that attach hips to ridge members or trusses. The HRC may be sloped to 45° with no reduction in loads.
|Manufacturer Part Number||HRC22|
- 16 gauge
- Use all specified fasteners; see General Notes.
- On end of ridge — use optional diamond holes to secure the HRC. Bend face flanges back flush with ridge, and complete nailing.
- On face of ridge — adjust to correct height and install nails.
- Double bevel-cut hip members to achieve full bearing capacity.
- The HRC may be sloped to 45° with no reduction in loads.