Hot Box Bulk Material Warmer, 64 Cubic Feet, 100°F
"Ultimate Hot Box Bulk Material Warmer" 64 Cubic Feet, (48" x 48")
The Amped Hot Box utilizes a high efficiency carbon heating grid that evenly distributes heat throughout the entire material warmer. The heating element is built with a integrated fixed temperature Thermostat as a Redundant Safety Feature. Our heating elements, unlike others, decreases current as temperature increases which results in a safer and more efficient product. The Amped Hot Box is outfitted with a GFCI for extra security for both the product and user.
- The Amped Hot Box utilizes heavy-duty vinyl that is NFPA Certified Flame Retardant.
- Hot Box Vinyl is scuff, water, and UV resistant.
- We outfit our blankets with adjustable mounting straps, and Velcro edges for easy attachment
- Vinyl Panel Perimeters are sealed with Fully Welded Seam.
- Every blanket includes a Foil Faced High Thermal Efficiency Closed Cell Foam Insulation, directing the infrared heat to the product being heated.
The Amped Hot Box Bulk Material Warmer utilizes a HeatGrid heating element that increases temperature during the first 20 minutes of operation, while it's electrical current decreases. This 64 Cubic Ft. Hot Box is ideal for spray foam insulation adhesive canisters, tanks, drums & barrels, epoxies, water, chemicals, resins, rubber, etc. The Amped Hot Box Bulk Material Warmer is constructed of heavy-duty, rugged vinyl that is water, wear, and UV resistant.
- Maintains internal temperature of 100°F - 110°F
- Provides full and complete heating coverage to entire unit
- Delivers uniform heat to temperature sensitive products
- Prevent waste by maintaining consistent temperatures
- Fast & simple setup for mobility and storage
- Works great on the job sit or at the warehouse
- Great heat solution for palletized products: paint, caulk, resins and epoxies, etc.
- Features frontside access door that easily velcros shut
Key Features & Benefits:
- 2 Year Warranty
- Protected by an integrated GFCI
- Utilizes a HeatGrid™ Heating Element
- Adjustable Velcro straps for a secure and complete fit
- The Amped Hot Box includes internal frame, attachment straps, fasteners, and controller
|Country of Manufacture||United States|