Hand Sanitizer, Liquid 64 OZ. (1/2 gal. Jug)
Hand Sanitizer, Liquid | 64 OZ. Bottles
Made in compliance with FDA approved formulation this liquid hand sanitizer made by Bluegrass Distillers is a great option for hand sanitization and is a topical disinfectant made with employee workplace safety in mind.
- FDA Compliant
- Liquid Sanitizer
- Ingredients: 80% Alcohol, 1.45% Glycerol, .125% Hydrogen Peroxide, Sterile Distilled Water
- Light, fresh, clean scent
- Softens Skin
- Kills Bacteria, Viruses, Fungi, Microbes
- MADE IN USA
Liquid Hand Sanitizer 64 Oz. (1/2 gal.) Jugs On Sale at Panther East
Hand Sanitizer Liquid Topical Solution - Half Gallon Jugs (64 oz.) In Stock
Bluegrass Hand Sanitizer is produced in accordance with FDA Guidance.
The base hand sanitizer is compounded using the World Health Organization recommendation of:
a. Alcohol (ethanol) (80%, volume/volume (v/v);
b. Glycerol (1.45% v/v);
c. Hydrogen peroxide (0.125% v/v);
d. Sterile distilled water or boiled cold water.
- The antiseptic/hand sanitizer is a liquid and not a gel, as required by the formula.
- Our label complies with FDA Guidance, see Page 7 of FDA Guidance.
- Bluegrass Distillers started producing hand sanitizer in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, and in accordance with WHO Guidelines and FDA Guidance.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|