Hand Sanitizer 1 Gallon Jug (128 Oz) | Bluegrass Distillers
Liquid Hand Sanitizer 1 Gallon/128 oz. Bottle Jugs
Made in compliance with FDA approved formulation this liquid hand sanitizer made by Bluegrass Distillers is a great option for hand sanitization and topical disinfectant for maintaining sanitized workplace and employee safety.
- FDA Compliant
- Liquid Sanitizer
- Ingredients: 80% Alcohol, 1.45% Glycerol, .125% Hydrogen Peroxide, Sterile Distilled Water
- Light, fresh, clean scent
- Softens Skin
- Kills Bacteria, Viruses, Fungi, Microbes
1 Gallon Jugs (128 Oz) Hand Sanitizer Liquid Topical Solution from BlueGrass Distillers is Made In The USA. On Sale & In Stock at Panther East & Black Cat Fasteners. Bluegrass Hand Sanitizer is produced in accordance with FDA Guidance.
The base hand sanitizer is compounded using the World Health Organization recommendation of:
- Alcohol (ethanol) (80%, volume/volume (v/v);
- Glycerol (1.45% v/v);
- Hydrogen peroxide (0.125% v/v);
- Sterile distilled water or boiled cold water.
The antiseptic/hand sanitizer is a liquid and not a gel, as required by the formula. Our label complies with FDA Guidance, see Page 7 of FDA Guidance. Bluegrass Distillers started producing hand sanitizer in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, and in accordance with WHO Guidelines and FDA Guidance.
NOT FOR SALE OUTSIDE USA
|Country of Manufacture||United States|