Hand-D Hand Sanitizer (64 OZ.)
Hand-D Hand Sanitizer 64 OZ.
ADVANCED FORMULA Premium Hand Sanitizer, Lightweight Gel, Isopropyl Alcohol 75%, Meets CDC, FDA and WHO Guidelines, 1 Gallon (Less Pump Spout), 4 per case
Hand-D Hand Sanitizer from B3C is a fast-drying premium thin gel/liquid formula with moisturizer that gives a silky smooth, non-sticky feel to your hands while providing disinfectant and sanitization when hand washing is not available.
- Topical solution hand sanitizer / non-sterile solution
- Meets FDA, CDC, WHO Guidelines 80% Isopropyl Alcohol w/ Hydrogen Peroxide
- Infused Fast Drying Thin Gel Formula for Use in Automatic / Manual Dispensing Machines and Hand Pumps*
- Leaves Hands Feeling Soft, Not Sticky
HAND-D HAND SANITIZER | B3C, 64 Oz. Jug
A FAST-DRYING PREMIUM THIN GEL FORMULA WITH PROPRIETARY MOISTURIZER FOR SILKY SMOOTH NON-STICKY FEEL UNLIKE ANY OTHER HAND SANITIZER ON THE MARKET.
Hand-D Sanitizer meets the new FDA, CDC and WHO Guidelines. It is a thin gel formula designed to be used in automatic and manual dispensers and hand pumps dispensed at a rate of approximately .7 to 1.0 ML per application.
Use: Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available. For external use only.
Active Ingredient(s): Alcohol 80%
*Effective formula; recommended dispensing ratio of approximately .7 to 1.0 ML per pump / use (per hand treatment)
- 80% ALCOHOL WITH HYDROGEN PEROXIDE
- LEAVES HANDS FEELING SOFT
- FAST DRYING THIN GEL FORMULA
- TOPICAL SOLUTION HAND SANITIZER / NON-STERILE SOLUTION
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.
- For children under 6, use only under adult supervision.
- Not recommended for infants.
STORAGE: Store in a well-ventilated place and keep cool.
|Manufacturer Part Number||BC3-Hand-D-Sanitizer-64-Ounce|
|Country of Manufacture|