Fully compliant with OSHA Fall Protection guidelines, the ASE Guardrail System provides excellent fall protection around roof edges, openings and other obstructions.
* Rail system include only 1 rail and 1 base.
The ASE Guardrail system is essential for job site safety and provides a myriad of functions:
- Section off the job site into zones to easily organize work and personnel.
- Warn workers of impending dangers such has hazardous materials or falls.
- Disassemble and relocate Guardrail sections quick and easily.
- Conforms with OSHA regulations.
The ASE Guardrail System is recommended within any job site that has a desire to safe.
|Manufacturer Part Number||10701X|
|Manufacturer||All Seasons Equipment|
|Country of Manufacture||Canada|
|System Information and Specs|
|System Includes:||1-base, 1-rail, 2-pins|
|Base Weight:||109 lbs|
|Rail Lengths:||5 ft, 7.5 ft, 10 ft|
- 107000 (Rail System - 5 ft.)
- 107001 (Rail System - 7.5 ft.)
- 107002 (Rail System - 10 ft.)
- 107007 (Base + Pins Only)
- 107012 (Rail Only - 5 ft.)
- 107014 (Rail Only - 7.5 ft.)
- 107016 (Rail Only - 10 ft.)