GP8000E Portable Generator | GENERAC
GENERAC GP SERIES 8000E PORTABLE GENERATOR
8,000-Watt Gasoline Powered Electric Start Portable Generator
Power the fun stuff or cover an emergency with a GP Series portable generator. Affordable reliability and features not usually found on basic portable models make these a favorite for home use, camping, job site or outdoor events.
- Generac's OHV engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life
- Hour meter tracks maintenance intervals
- Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and extended run times
- Low-oil level shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage
- Covered outlets provides added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions
- Hardened 1 1/4" steel tube cradle for added durability and strength
- Fold-down, locking handle for sturdy portability and compact storage
- Heavy-duty, never-flat wheels for reliable portability
- Plug-in battery charger jack keeps battery charged and ready to go
GP8000E PORTABLE GENERATOR, GENERAC | Model #6954
GENERAC 6954 GP8000E 8,000 Running Watts/10,000 Starting Watts Electric Start Gas Powered Portable Generator - CSA Compliant
The Generac GP8000E 8,000-Watt gasoline powered portable generator is great for at home use, on the job site, camping and outdoor events. With a 7.5 gallon fuel tank, this portable generator can be continuously run for up to 12 hours. The low-tone muffler helps ensure quiet operation and the fuel gauge shows you when refueling are needed. An ergonomic fold-down locking handle makes transport and storage easy. Covered, circuit breaker protected outlets provide added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions. This generator has electric start with recoil backup, battery included and a 420cc engine that runs on gasoline. It includes an hour meter to track maintenance intervals. Low oil shutdown that detects a low oil level and shuts the engine down to prevent engine damage.
The GP8000E has (4) 120-Volt 5-20R outlets and (1) 20/240-Volt L14-30R twist-lock outlet are circuit-breaker protected. The heavy duty never-flat wheels provide reliable portability for any use.
- GENERAC OHV 420cc engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life
- Single touch electric start for hassle free start-up
- Low-oil level shutdown, covered outlets and hour meter
- Hardened 1-1/4" Steel tube cradle for added durability and strength and fold-down, locking handle for sturdy portability and compact storage
- 2 years limited wARRANTY
|Manufacturer Part Number