30" - 36" Fabenco G-Series Safety Gate w/ Self Closing Universal Hinge Mount, G72-33PC
FabenCo 30 inch - 36 inch G Series Self-Closing Safety Gate G72-33PC
The Fabenco by Tractel G72-33PC G Series Carbon Steel Self-Closing Safety Gate has a universal hinge mount, and fits openings of 30 inches to 36 inches, making it ideal for fall protection, machine guarding, access control and pedestrian traffic management.
• Easy to Install: No cutting, welding or drilling; mounts left or right and installs in minutes on all types of handrails
• 6” Lateral Adjustment: Provides extra flexibility for fitting unprotected openings
• Variety of Finishes: Available in galvanized or safety yellow powder coated
• Stainless Steel Springs: Custom-made stainless steel spring automatically closes the gate after each passage
SIZE: Fits 30" to 36" Openings
FabenCo 30" - 36" G Series Universal Hinge Mount Safety Gate G72-33PC. The G72-33PC G Series Carbon Steel self-closing safety gate fits openings of 30 inches to 36 inches and is ideal for fall protection, machine guarding, access control and pedestrian traffic management on job sites, up on rooftops, construction sites, and in warehouses, factories, and other manufacturing areas. This series of FabEnCo Safety Gates is available in carbon steel and stainless steel for special applications/environments. FabEnCoat™ finishes include galvanized and environmentally-friendly safety yellow powder coated. Requires a striking post to close.
- No cutting, welding or drilling necessary which makes installing the Fabenco G-Series Safety Gates super easy. The G Series self-closing safety gate mounts left or right and installs in minutes on any kind of handrail or safety railing.
- Extra flexibility for fitting unprotected openings with 6” Lateral Adjustment.
- Variety of FabEnCoat™ Finishes: Available in galvanized or safety yellow powder coated
- Self-Closing: Stainless Steel Springs are custom-made which automatically closes the gate after each passage.
- Custom Sizes and Options Avilable Per Request
A36 Carbon Steel with Safety Yellow Powder Coat
Fits Clear Opening
|G72-21PC||18” - 24”||26 lbs.|
|G72-27PC||24” - 30”||28 lbs.|
|G72-33PC||30" - 36"||30 lbs.|
|G72-39PC||36" - 42"||32 lbs.|
|G72-45PC||42" - 48"||34 lbs.|
|Manufacturer Part Number||G72-33PC|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Installing the 30"-36" FabenCo G-Series Self-Closing Safety Gate with Universal Hinge #G72-33PC
- Step 1: Lightly attach safety gate hinge assemblies to vertical upright of railing with provided U-Bolts (or select appropriate field fasteners for other types of installations). Do not tighten the nuts at this stage of the installation.
- Step 2: Slide the gate into position so the top of the gate matches the top of the railing.
- Step 3: Align hinge bracket to be 90° to safety gate and opening.
- Step 4: Adjust gate frame to proper opening width by loosening the compression brackets and sliding frame. ensure stop/strike plate overlaps and contacts adjacent upright of railing, allowing for ¼” maximum clearance. Do not let the frame stop pin out of the slot on the compression clamps. Retighten the compression clamps.
- Step 5: Operate gate through full swing range to ensure proper alignment prior to tightening nuts. Tighten each U-Bolt. Suggested Tools: 1/2” Deep Socket or wrench (for standard pipe installation – 2” O.D. or less)