F1002V Force Blower, Push | BILLY GOAT
F1002V Wheeled Push Blower
F10 Force™ Series | Billy Goat
The F10 Large Property/Commercial Push Force Blower with 10 HP Vanguard Engine is ideal for any commercial or residential contractor. With commercial grade clean-up power in a walk behind leaf and debris blower, the F10 Force Blower 1002v is perfect for medium size maintenance jobs and large property owners. Get free of the fatigue associated with push blowers and backpack blowers by trying one of the most popular blowers in 2020 from Billy Goat. Powerful 305cc Briggs & Stratton Vanguard 4-Cycle Engine with Overhead valve design for better fuel economy & top performance.
- Thicker padded handles for comfortable use
- Advanced fan technology
- Magnetron® electronic ignition for quick, dependable starts
- Silent and smooth operation
Billy Goat's F1002V Force Blower F10 Series features the next level of performance and productivity in walk behind blowers. Forget the fatigue associated with handheld blowers or carrying back pack blowers. The F1002V features a 305cc Vanguard engine that makes clean up time a breeze. Its rounded housing eliminates air voids for a smooth, quiet, powerful flow. This unit's Patented Aim-N-Shoot airflow technology make it ideal for medium sized maintenance contractors and large property owners as the ultimate clean up tool.
Features a single shot 16-blade closed face fan; twice as many blades as others on the market. Eliminates air voids for a smooth, quiet, powerful flow. Proven design won’t rust or dent. Backed by a limited 5-year warranty. Complete warranty details can be found in Operations Manual.
Compared to backpack blowers and handheld blowers, the quiet operation is a welcome relief among users on commercial job sites, properties, and in neighborhoods.
- Smooth, rounded housing eliminates air voids for a smooth, quiet, powerful flow
- Proven design won’t rust or dent
- Patented Aim N Shoot™ directs the airflow where you need it most with fingertip control and is lockable for single positions
- Thicker padded handles for comfort and productivity
- Limited 3-year engine; limited 2-year machine; limited 5-year housing
- Standard forward discharge
- Advanced fan technology features a single shot 16-blade closed face fan; twice as many blades as others on the market
- Best in class weight so you can finish faster
- Compared to backpacks and steel blowers, the quiet operation is a welcome relief among users and in neighborhoods
- Cyclonic air filtration extends air filter replacement intervals up to 600 hours
- Advanced oil management system extends oil change intervals up to 200 hours
- TransportGuard® eliminates oil/fuel dilution during transport
- Cold-weather starting offers easy start down to -20°F
|Manufacturer Part Number||F1002V|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|