Flexible DASH Dual Tank Adhesives (HFO), Part-A #336340 and Part-B #336342 | WeatherBond, Versico
Flexible DASH Dual Tank Canister Adhesive (HFO) A+B Two Part Roof Spray
Coverage Rate: FleeceBACK membrane or insulation attachment to lightweight concrete, concrete, wood, smooth (previously unexposed) BUR, mod-bit, mineral cap sheets, SPF, or multiple layers of insulation:
3,000 ft² per set at 12" o.c.
1,500 ft² per set at 6" o.c.
1,000 ft² per set at 4" o.c.
850 ft² per set for splatter coverage
Flexible DASH Dual Tank Adhesive (HFO) is a two-component, construction-grade, low-rise polyurethane adhesive designed for bonding Carlisle’s FleeceBACK® membranes and/or insulation to various substrates.
- Manufacturer: Weatherbond Carlisle Versico
- Item: PART-A and PART-B Dual Tank, Two-Part Membrane Adhesive Spray Canisters for Roofing
- Part Number: 328043-328044
- SKU: WB-TANKSET
- PART-A = 59 lbs.
- PART-B = 57 lbs.
Flexible FAST Dual Tank Adhesive is compatible with:
- HP Recovery Board
- InsulBase® Polyiso
- SecurShield® Polyiso
- SecurShield HD
- SecurShield CD
- SecurShield HD Plus
- Expanded polystyrene (EPS)
- Extruded polystyrene (XPS)
- Spray polyurethane foam (new or scarifi ed SPF)
- DensDeck®, SECUROCK®, and Stormbase®
- Smooth (previously exposed) BUR
- Mineral cap sheets
- Smooth (previously exposed) or granulated mod bit
- aged EPDM
- aged Hypalon®
- Carlisle’s VapAir Seal™ 725TR Air and Vapor Barrier.
Compatible deck types include:
- Cellular lightweight concrete (LWC)
- Cementitious wood fiber
- Painted or Galvanized Steel
*Dual Tank splatter approved for membrane attachment to smooth flat surfaces only. Dual Tank splatter is not approved for insulation attachment. May vary depending on climate, temperature, humidity, and equipment. Please consult WeatherBond for project-specific bead widths and spacing.
*Splatter application not approved for applications over 5,000 feet above sea level. Contact Carlisle for all bead applications over 5,000 feet above
|Manufacturer Part Number||336340-336342|
|Manufacturer||WeatherBond Roofing Systems|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Flexible Fast DASH Dual Tank Canister Spray Adhesive from Carlisle Weatherbond Roofing System Benefits and Features:
- Application time reduced up to 15% when compared to low-pressure dispensing machines
- Increased productivity when Dual Tanks are used simultaneously (each additional Dual Tank can increase productivity up to 100%)
- Reduces labor by eliminating equipment maintenance and breakdowns
- VOC free, self-contained system
- HFO blowing agent – Green alternative, offering low GWPs and zero ODPs – Easier and more efficient splatter application; dispenses in a more uniform pattern – Improved coverage rates by up to 16% versus other canister based insulation and membrane adhesives – Improved rise and cell structure – Improved and more obvious string time
- Non-penetrating, low noise, low odor
- Superior wind uplift performance
- Added puncture resistance of 33-50% compared to competitive twocomponent low-rise adhesives
- Consistent elongation properties up to 150%
- FM, UL, Miami Dade and Florida building approvals
Flexible DASH Dual Tank Adhesive (Part-A 328043; Part-B 328044)