Face Mount Guardrail - Removable
- Highly effective as hazard barriers
- Simple installation: Pre-fabricated railing sections means no custom fabrication of guard rails
- Commonly used at dock doors, truck pits, warehouse traffic lanes, construction excavation sites, new building construction, mezzanines, pier and rail yards, crowd control & more..
Face Mount Removable Safety Guardrail systems are the perfect solution for providing fall protection around pits or holes where mounting to the floor is not an option, while maintaining the versatility to remove the railing when you don't need it.
Permanent Face Mount Guardrail System:
This face mounted guardrail system has two versions of wall-mounted railing holder. A single post receiver acts as the first and last piece of a safety railing installation. The double post receiver act as the intermediate receiver for in-line railing runs.
The railing sections are the other component of our permanent, OSHA-compliant fall protection guardrail system. This railing is inserted and pinned into our Face Mounted Permanent base plate. When the entire system has been installed according to the manufacturer's instructions, you will have an OSHA-compliant fall protection railing system that has been mechanically attached to a concrete floor or suitable substrate without costly custom rail installation. The railing can be removed from the base plate while the mount plate remains anchored securely.
Advantages of Face Mounted Guardrail System:
- Meets and exceeds OSHA regulations for fall protection. Tested and independently certified to be in accordance with OSHA fall protection for guardrail regulations, sections 1910.23 & 1926.500–1926.503.
- Simple installation — pre-fabricated railing sections means no custom fabrication of guard rails.
- Railing will be 48" tall in the base to maintain railing height that is 42" above the walking surface. Railing length is available in 1-foot increments ranging from 2 feet to 10 feet, measured to the center of each leg.
- Highly effective as hazard barriers. Commonly used at dock doors and truck pits, warehouse traffic lanes, construction excavation sites, new building construction, mezzanines, pier and rail yards, crowd control, and more.
Other Features of Our Safety Rail and Guardrail Systems:
- Simple & inexpensive self-closing safety gates or manual closing safety gates available.
- American Welding Society certified welders ensure the highest standard of quality construction.
- Powder-coated safety yellow for visibility and high corrosion resistance.
- Custom colors and galvanizing available.
- Custom designs and engineering available.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|