Face Mount Guardrail Post Brackets, #400036 and 400016 | SRC
SRC Face Mount Bracket – For use with Pit Rails, Loading Dock Guardrails, and Pit Finish Railings from Safety Rail Company
Face Mount Removable Safety Guardrail systems are the perfect answer to providing fall protection around pits or holes where mounting to the floor is not an option, and also provides the versatility to remove the railings when they aren't needed. This face mounted guardrail system has two versions of wall mounted railing holders - a Single Post receiver acts as the first and last piece of a safety railing installation. The double post receiver acts as the intermediate receiver for in-line railing runs.
- Highly effective as OSHA Fall Protection and Safety Rail barriers near loading dock edges, pits, and other hazardous work areas
- Simple installation: Pre-fabricated brackets for parapet-wall face mounting allows safety railing sections to easily slide in and out
- Uses: Commonly used at dock doors, truck pits, warehouse traffic lanes, construction excavation sites, new building construction, mezzanines, pier and rail yards, crowd control & more.
- Single Post Receiver Face Mount Rail Bracket #400036
- Double-Post Receiver Face Mount Rail Bracket #400016
SRC Face Mount Guardrail Post Receiver Bracket Plates for mounting safety rails to the face of pit walls and loading dock parapets. The SRC Face Mounting Safety Rail Post Receivers come as Single-Post Face Mount Brackets #400036 or Double-Post Face Mount Brackets #400016, and serve as the foundation for SRC permanent railing system, bolting to the wall or parapet face-edge below the walking surface. The SRC Face Mount Removable Safety Guardrail system is the perfect solution for providing fall protection around pits or holes where mounting to the floor is not an option, while maintaining the versatility to remove the railing when you don't need it.
SRC Permanent Face Mount Guardrail System:
This face mounted guardrail system has two versions of wall-mounted railing holder. A single post receiver acts as the first and last piece of a safety railing installation. The double post receiver act as the intermediate receiver for in-line rail sections and runs of guard railing.
The railing sections are the other component of the SRC permanent, OSHA-compliant fall protection guardrail system. This railing is inserted and pinned into our Face Mounted Permanent base plate. When the entire system has been installed according to the manufacturer's instructions, you will have an OSHA-compliant fall protection railing system that has been mechanically attached to a concrete floor or suitable substrate without costly custom rail installation. The railing can be removed from the base plate while the mount plate remains anchored securely.
Advantages of Face Mounted Guardrail System:
- Meets and exceeds OSHA regulations for fall protection. Tested and independently certified to be in accordance with OSHA fall protection for guardrail regulations, sections 1910.23 & 1926.500–1926.503.
- Simple installation — pre-fabricated railing sections means no custom fabrication of guard rails.
- Railing will be 48" tall in the base to maintain railing height that is 42" above the walking surface. Railing length is available in 1-foot increments ranging from 2 feet to 10 feet, measured to the center of each leg.
- Highly effective as hazard barriers. Commonly used at dock doors and truck pits, warehouse traffic lanes, construction excavation sites, new building construction, mezzanines, pier and rail yards, crowd control, and more.
Other Features of SRC Safety Rail and Guardrail Systems:
- Simple & inexpensive self-closing safety gates or manual closing safety gates available.
- American Welding Society certified welders ensure the highest standard of quality construction.
- Powder-coated safety yellow for visibility and high corrosion resistance.
- Custom colors and galvanizing available.
- Custom designs and engineering available.
|Manufacturer Part Number||400036-|
|Manufacturer||Safety Rail Company|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
SRC Safety Rail Company Face Mount Guardrail Bracket, Single-Post and Double-Post Receiver Permanent Brackets for Removable Rails #400036 and 400016.