CIRR D BOND 55 Gallon Drum | Global Specialty Products
Stuck with fully cured Polyurethane Foam and or Resin Build up on your Equipment? Don’t let cured Isocyanates – Polyurethane Foam/Resin stop you from running a smooth operation!
CIRR D BOND™ Effectively Removes:
- Recently cured Isocyanates (A)
- Residual of cured polyurethane
- Cured Reactive Hot Melt Polyurethane Adhesives
- MDI and TDI esters and ethers
- Resins and Fiberglass (Polyester, Vinylester, Epoxy, Polyamide, Orthophthalic, Isophthalic and Dicyclopentadiene)
- Adhesives from roll coating and dispensing equipment, as well as other industrial adhesives
- Coatings such as: High & Low Solid Aliphatic, Water Born Epoxy Primers, Polyurethane, Acrylic, Varnishes and Alkyl Enamel
Size: 55 GALLON Closed Head Steel Drum
CIRR D-BOND in 55 Gallon Drums is an Environmentally sensible, Low Temperature Immersion Cleaner to remove recently hardened and cured build up of polymers and resins from the Spray Foam Equipment, Spray Guns, Pump Packaging, Heat Exchangers, Mixing Heads, Troughs, Conveyor Parts, Side Walls, Rollers, Foam & Resin Cutting Devices and Injection Molds.
Non-HAPs, Low VOC, Immersion Cleaner developed to remove polyurethane foam which has been sitting on equipment and parts for months or longer.
You Now Can REPLACE solvents like Acetone, MEK, & Methylene Chloride which result in high insurance premiums, by switching to an Environmentally Safe Cleaner.
|Manufacturer Part Number||02-W409589-3D|
|Manufacturer||Global Specialty Products|
CIRR D BOND 55 GALLON DRUMS - GLOBAL SPECIALTY PRODUCTS USA, Inc.
Direction for Use:
Use CIRR D BOND™ at room temperature OR heated to a maximum 150 °F (when heated, a faster polymer and resin removal result is obtained) in a well-ventilated area – mechanical exhaust in place. The use of ultrasonic Immersion tank will enhance the loosening performance. Do NOT add water. NOT intended for flushing or re-circulating the product throughout the spray foam equipment. Mechanical filtering of larger particles using a metal mesh filter or cheesecloth will help extend the life of the product.
- Replaces solvents such as NMP, Acetone, MEK, Methylene Chloride, PM Acetate, etc.
- Recyclable via vacuum distillation (reducing waste/saving costs)
- DOES NOT contain raw materials known to the State of California (Prop 65) to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm
- DOES NOT contain raw materials listed on section 112(b) of Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPs)
- DOES NOT contain raw materials listed on REACH Annex
CIRR D BOND™ is NOT suitable for flushing the hoses. To remove recently hardened isocyanate (part A) from hoses, flush with SURF X FLUSH ™ - 2000 first, followed with a final rinse/flush with NZD ISO FLUSH™ – ISOCYANTES CLEANER.