Chalk-Rite Dura Chalk Box Reel (BRUSHED ALUMINUM) | Tajima #CR401S
TAJIMA CR401S Chalk-Rite Dura Chalk Box Reel
Extra heavy-duty chalk box with an integrated handle release, premium braided nylon/polyester line and matching felt applicator, a wide fill neck, and an integrated case gasket / non-slip grip. The TAJIMA Dura Chalk-Rite Chalk Box #CR401S. Chalk Line inside is an Extra Bold 1mm Snap Line with Integrated Handle Release for easy use and chalk refills.
- EXTRA-BOLD SNAP LINE: 1.0 mm braided nylon line produces clean, clear, accurate snaps for the precise layout results. Designed to work best with Tajima Micro Chalk and Snap Line Dye.
- FAST LINE RETRIEVAL: This Tajima chalk line's 5-gear, fast wind system allows for quick line retrieval of your marking string, saving you time on any busy construction jobsite.
- DIE-CAST ALUMINUM CASE: High capacity, premium aluminum body with elastomer grip for added durability.
- QUICK SPOOL LINE: Integrated handle release allows chalk line to free-spool when pressed and automatically re-engages when winding this chalk line tool.
- EASY FILL NECK: Large chalk refill neck makes loading Tajima Micro Chalk line powder and Snap Line Dye quick, easy, and mess free.
The TAJIMA CR401S Dura Chalk-Rite Chalk Line Box has an extra rugged die-cast aluminum case, thick tempered steel handle assembly, and handle stay. Integrated Handle Release to disengage the line spool when extending the line, and an ultra-fast rewind through a dependable 3-gear drive system. 1.0 mm premium braided nylon / polyester line with matching felt applicator. The CR401S Chalk-Rite Chalk Box has a large fill neck with positive locking cap that also features an end hook stay. Integrated gasket seal and protective elastomer non-slip grip.
- Manufacturer: TAJIMA
- Item: Chalk Box Chalk Line Reel
- Part Number: CR401S
|Material Type||Nylon, Aluminum|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||1 Count (Pack of 1)|
|Point Type||Bold, Micro|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CR401S|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|