Caulk Warmer Bag • Heated Warming Pouch
The Amped Equipment Caulk Warmer® Bag will save you time & money on the job by keeping caulk and other sealants/adhesives warm in cold weather. Our Caulk Warmer Bag is made of a unique heavy-duty nylon canvas with a flexible heat shield that reflects & contains heat. Caulk Warmer bags plug into any 120V AC or 12V DC inverter; and has a convenient frontside power cord storage pocket.
Caulk Warmer bags will keep caulk & other materials at 75-80ºF even when the outside temp drops to –15ºF. Caulk Warmer bags are capable of holding 12 standard size caulk tubes, 7 quart size tubes, 12 sausage size tubes, 7 cans of spray foam or a case of floor tiles. Amped Equipment Caulk Warmer bags will heat and keep warm: caulk, floor tiles, adhesives, insulating foam, window and door sealing tape, grease cartridges, welding rods, gloves, hats, and even your lunch!
Caulk Warmer Bag Capacity:
- 12 Standard Caulk Tubes or 7 Quart Size Caulk Tubes
- 7 Sausage Size Caulk Tubes
- 12 Cartridges that are 10.2 oz
- 8 Cans of Spray Foam
- 12 Rolls of Sealing Tape
Amped Equipment's Caulk Warmer Bag is a Heated Pouch for Warming Caulk Tubes, Sausages, Spray Foam Cans, Tapes, and other Adhesives & Sealants.
- Outer Material: Heavy Duty Nylon Shell CPAI 84 – 2000 PSI
- Middle: Heat Reflecting Flexible Barrier
- Insulation: Closed Cell Polypropylene
- Inner Lining: Vinyl
- 1” Nylon Strap with quick disconnect, Velcro® closure on flap
- Heavy Duty Industrial Cord
- Convenient PowerCord Storage Pocket
- Color: Amped Purple
- 18” High x 15” Wide x 3.5” Deep
- 120 VAC – 50 Watts
- Maximum Temp 115°±
|Country of Manufacture|