Cable Puller Ratchet Winch #FB-1935 for Fall Ban Kits
FALL BAN Ratchet Cable Puller FB-1935
The Fallban Ratchet Puller helps pull the cable and attaches with Fall Ban Anchor Plate - 9 (FB-1921). Fall Ban Cable Puller Ratchet Hand Winch FB-1935 for Cable-Guard Fall Protection System cable tension tightening.
- Easily tighten Fall Ban Cable-Guard cables with ratchet puller hand-winch
- Drop Forged Hooks With Self-Closing Latches and Double Releases
- 1/4” aircraft grade galvanized steel cable with pulley block
- 7 foot 10 inch Maximum Pull Length
- 4,000-8,000 lbs capacity
Cable Puller Ratchet Hand Winch #FB-1935 for Fall Ban Cable Guard Roof Perimeter Fall Protection System cable tension tightening. Must have tool for properly installing FallBan CableGuard stanchions and cable on roof deck for OSHA compliant fall protection safety.
- Manufacturer: Fall Ban
- Item: Cable Puller Ratchet Winch Come-Along
- Item/Part Number: Part #19
- SKU Number: FB-1935
- Color: Gray and Black with Red Handle
- Dimensions: 22" x 4.25" x 3"
- Weight: 5.19 lbs
Benefits and Details of Fall Ban Cable Wire Rope Ratchet Puller FB-1935:
- Applications: Ideal for use in construction, roofing, landscaping, farm projects, and outdoor recreational activities, this powerful yet easy-to-use puller simplifies a wide variety of tasks, from recovering ATVs, jet skis, and boats, to pulling tree stumps, or securing loads on trailers.
- Smooth, Easy Operation: Featuring 1/4" aircraft-grade braided steel cable, this power puller's dual solid steel gears and locking pawls distribute pulling force evenly. Capable of safe and controlled, notch-at-a-time letdown of large loads, quick cable wire rope tightening and tension adjustements.
|Manufacturer Part Number||FB-1935|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|