Base for Safety Rail Guardrails 300014, BlueWater (YELLOW) Powder-Coated
GUARDRAIL BASE W/ EPDM PADS, POWDER COAT YELLOW #300014 (BASE W/ PADS ONLY) | BLUEWATER by Tractel
BlueWater Safety Rail 2000 Base 300014 designed to be used with 3', 3.5', 4', 5', 7.5' and 10' SafetyRail 2000 guardrail sections. Guardrail sections designed to be mounted into any of the four entry ports of the base. Securing pins lock the rail into place. These bases and the Safety Guardrail System are Non-Penetrating, which protects the roof substrate, membrane or work surface.
- The 4 slotted base entry ports provide wide range of rail placement.
- Rubber pads on base protects roof surface and provides stability on slippery surfaces.
- Bases are designed for easy stacking and storage.
- Base entry ports equipped with drain hole to release moisture.
- Locking detent pin secures rail section to base.
- Base includes lifting point to accomodate use of EZ Mover dolly.
- Base includes carrying handles.
- Non-Penetrating Safety Railing Guard Rail Base.
- SafetyRail 2000 system has been tested to meet OSHA 29 CFR 1910.23 and 1926.502 requirements for guardrail systems.
The BlueWater SafetyRail Base #300014 was designed to be the most versatile guard rail base available for leading edge fall protection and fall prevention railings. Every cast iron base unit has four rail receiver ports, which provide infinite directional railing protection options from a single rail base. Each of the four receiver ports contain slots that have a custom-made positive locking system, which allows various rail angle directions by using safety locking pins to connect the rails to the base. Bases come ready to use in a standard Safety Yellow powder coat color, with custom options available per request.
- Guardrail Base measures 21.25″ across (from outside of handle to outside of handle)
- Center lifting hook can be used with the optional EZ Mover
- Working handles allow for easy lifting and positioning
- Base can be placed temporarily for passive OSHA compliant fall protection, or permanently mounted with anchor bolts
- Base Dimensions: 21-1/4" X 21-1/4".
- Counterweight cast iron safety rail base
- Weight: 108 lbs.
Additional Safety Rail Base 300014 Details:
- Safety Rail 2000 is a portable counterweight guardrail system that does not require the use of any tools for setting up or taking down.
- The BlueWater Safety Guardrail Base can be used as temporary passive fall protection or permanent fall prtoection.
- Non-Penetrating Safety Rail Base that fits almost any safety rail, guardrail, or perimeter safety railings for rooftop fall protection needs, and elevated work spaces.
|Manufacturer Part Number||300014|
|Manufacturer||BlueWater by Tractel|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Universal Weighted Base for Safety Rail Guardrails #300014 from BlueWater Manufacturing. This powder-coated Yellow counterweight base and rail post receiver is the most versatile guard rail base for leading edge fall protection. Cast iron base unit has four rail receiver ports, providing infinite rail options from a single base.
The BlueWater SafetyRail 2000 Base #300014 is the most versatile, universal guardrail base for perimete roofing fall protection railings. The SafetyRail 2000 Base was designed to be capable of handling infinite safety rail positioning meanwhile durable enough to maintain OSHA compliance with the custom-engineered locking system. Every cast iron base unit has four rail receiver posts, enabling up to four quadrants at infinite angles from a single base. Each receiver post contains slots that incorporate the custom-engineered positive locking system, a functional design which enables infinite positioning of the rails while being secured with the locking pin. Bases come standard in yellow powder coat or hot dipped galvanized.