CAV-GRIP III - Best In Roofing Bonding Adhesive
LAY IT & SPRAY IT.. No back rolling necessary!
Carlisle's new CAV-GRIP III is the best option for adhering any FleeceBACK, standard TPO, and EPDM membrane to vertical walls and TPO & EPDM to horizontal surfaces for warranties up to 20 years. Can also be used for priming unexposed asphalt prior to insulation attachment.
LABOR/COST SAVING BENEFITS:
- Quick application with spray gun
- Fast tack time (less than 5 minutes!)
- No stirring
- Low-odor, Low-VOC
- Apply in temps as low as 25°F (-4°C)
- Spray 2 guns at a time with up to 8 tanks with The DONKEY spray cart.
- Provides up to 60% labor savings compared to other bonding adhesives!
- Adhering vertical walls using FleeceBACK, TPO, or EPDM.
- TPO & EPDM membranes as a substrate adhesive for warranties up to 20 years.
- Enhancing the bond between Carlisle’s air/vapor/moisture barriers and various substrates
- Priming unexposed asphalt prior to applying FAST Adhesive
- CAV-GRIP III’s Low-VOC, methylene chloride-free formula promotes tenacious adhesion and quick drying in a wide range of temperatures.
- Applied using a self-contained spray system that provides quick and even coverage, this system requires minimal cleanup or maintenance.
- Can be used in temperatures as low as 25°F as an adhesive and 15°F as a primer.
- Available in 40# and 85# cylinders.
Watch CAV-GRIP Application:
Watch CAV-GRIP Wall Application:
Have You Seen The Mobile "DONKEY" & "LIL' DONKEY" Adhesive Spray Carts For CAV-GRIP?
The Donkey & Lil' Donkey fully accessorized, three-wheeled spray carts were custom designed for carrying up to eight 20-gallon and/or 80-gallon tanks of CAV-GRIP III bonding adhesive at a time. These heavyduty, lightweight carts will not dent or damge the substrate surface. Each cart gives you the capability to spray 2 guns simultaneously, acheiving maximum coverage by maintaining a fast & steady pace, which will save you time & money on the job.