Albion B26 Caulking Gun for 10oz Cartridge Tubes, Manual with High Thrust 26:1 Drive
Call for availability
Check for local delivery
ALBION B26 Caulk Gun 1/10 Gallon B-Line Manual Cartridge Gun with High Thrust, 26:1 Drive
Dispense thick, viscous materials and adhesives super fast and easy with the Albion B26 10oz Cartridge Tube Caulk Gun. This No-drip caulking and material dispensing tool is more powerful than a standard caulking gun with a High-Thrust capacity of 900 lbs.
> Pushes with 900 lbs. of force - 3X a standard tool
> Smooth action with comfortable grip
> Albion’s adjustable wear compensation device for no-loss trigger motion
- Full sized handle for comfortable, efficient dispensing.
- Half-cradle carriage securely holds cartridges and rotates for convenience.
- Built-in cartridge puncture wire and ladder hook pull.
- Designed for thicker materials (cold weather) and 2-part adhesives packaged in Universal or Peeler-style cartridges with static mixers.
- Legendary Albion design and quality make this tool a leader in value.
Financing Available for orders over $1,000
Albion B26 Caulking Gun from Albion Engineering B-Line Caulk Guns. 1/10th Gallon Cartridge Gun with smooth, high-powered 26:1 drive ratio. Excellent for all sealants - especially handy for thicker, high-viscosity materials and applications in cold weather. Perfect for caulking with firestop cartridges, adhesives, sealants, polyurethanes, and automotive urethanes.
- Model B26 (26:1 thrust ratio)
- All the features of the B12 but with Highest thrust.
- Easily handles highest-viscosity materials including 2K and the demands of cold weather and cold temperature use.
- Available in Quart size, B26Q Albion Caulk Gun
|Carriage Type||Metal Half-Barrel|
|Nozzle Type||Various Options|
|Special Applications||High-Viscosity & Cold Weather|
|Manufacturer Part Number||B26|