Air Compressor, 5.5 HP #J103H5-9P | J-AIR
J-Air Compressor J103 portable 5.5 HP Gas Powered Wheeled Air Compressor #J103H5-9P with a no-flat front wheel is the best choice for heavy-duty construction because it can power more than one pneumatic tool at a time. The J103 Air Compressor has a HONDA 5.5 horsepower motor made for any size job that needs strong, reliable, portable, easy to use compressed air for multiple tools simultaneously.
- 5.5 Horsepower Honda Motor
- 9 CFM @ 100 PSI
- Power Multiple Pneumatic Tools Simultaneously
- Flat Proof Front Tire with Wheelbarrow Style Design
- Dual Cylinder Aluminum Cast Tanks
- Belt Driven Air Pump
- 1 Year manufacturers warranty
- Made In The USA!
The J-AIR J103H5-9P Gas Powered Air Compressor with Single Flat-Free Front Tire is the perfect portable air compressor for contractors to use on any job site. This 5.5 horsepower Honda Motor air compressor is capable of 9 CFM at 100 PSI making it the best choice on small to medium sized jobs where compressed air is needed for various tools and other items. This unit is made for heavy-duty construction use and can easily power more than one pneumatic tool at a time.
- Perfect for powering large and small pneumatic tools.
- Single wheel with flat free tire allows the J-Air J103 compressor to be easily moved from one job site to the shop or on to the next site with no hassle.
- The J-AIR J103 compressor comes with a one-year warranty from the manufacturer.
- All J-AIR Compressors are proudly Made In The USA!
- ITEM: J-AIR 5.5 HP Wheelbarrow Style Portable Air Compressor
- SKU#: J103H5-9P
- TYPE: Gas Powered, Portable Single-Wheeled Compressor
- STYLE: Wheelbarrow Style, Mobile
- BRAND: J-Air
- 9 Gallon Tank
- Single Stage
- CFM @100 PSI: 9
- Weight: 190 lbs.
- Length: 44" Width: 19" Height: 24"
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
J103-H5.5 J-AIR COMPRESSOR
J AIR Single wheel twin tank Air Compressor, Gas Powered Portable Compression for Heavy Duty Pneumatic Tools.
- Engine: Honda GX-160
- Displacement (cc): 163
- Engine RPM: 3450
- Horsepower: 5.5 HP
- Fuel Capacity (gallons): 0.95
- Oil Capacity (quarts): 0.63
- Ignition System: Transistorized Magneto
- Tank (gallons): 9
- Number of Cylinders: 2
- CFM @ 90 psi: 9.5
- CFM @ 100 psi: 9
- CFM @ 125 psi: 8.2
Approximate Tool Weight (lbs): 155
Dimensions (L x W x H) (in): 44 x 19 x 24
The J-AIR J103 includes standard features such as:
- Flat-free tires that perform exactly as pneumatic tires, but without the hassle
- Splash-lubricated pump with cast iron cylinders for longer life
- Ball bearing crankshaft
- Initial oil fill provided in crankcase
- Oversized flywheel for efficient cooling
- Automotive-style bearing inserts on connecting rods or one-piece rod
- Accessory bracket
- 3/8" Discharge port
- Completely enclosed one-piece belt guard with expanded metal for increased air flow to reduce discharge temperatures
- Heavy-duty 3/16" deck with belt tightener
- High-flow Norgren regulator and 2" gauge
- 1/4" Drain valves
- 130 psi operating pressure
- Idle-down throttle control to reduce fuel consumption