The FR3 Fire and Rescue blades are Diamond Tipped and made for cutting a wide variety of materials through a wide range of applications. This 9 inch Vari Cut Silver series blade model is a go-to favorite amongst fire and rescue workers as well as professional and general contractors and roofers throughout the commercial and residential construction industries. When it comes to diamond blades for cutting metal, iron, steel, concrete, stone, brick, block and reinforced concrete - you can't go wrong by using Husqvarna brand Diamond Tools and Blades. The best diamond blades for all power cutters, fits STIHL brand cut-off saws and handheld Husqvarna power cutters, as well as Milwaukee, Makita, Metabo, DeWalt, BOSCH and other industry leading brands of cutting disc tools.
9" Vari-Cut FR3 Diamond Blade 574853801 | HUSQVARNA
Check for local delivery
FR-3 Diamond Rescue Blade, 9 inch Husqvarna
Husqvarna Vari-Cut FR3 Diamond blades are made for Fire & Rescue workers and for general contractors. Developed for professional use in all-round applications. Provide high cutting speed and wear resistance in all cutting and drilling. This diamond blade has a good performance/price ratio thanks to the high performance output in relation to the investment of the FR3 blade. The composition of the blade is designed for high speed in universal construction materials
- Made for cutting in rescue operations
- Developed for fast cutting in (reinforced) concrete, bricks and blocks. It allows you to cut a very wide range of materials with no need to change blades
- With several unique features that combine straight, turbo and/or protection segments, it enables you to cut a wide range of materials whilst maintaining the highest speed and longest lifetime
For use with Husqvarna K 760 Rescue, K 970 Rescue and K 535i
- Segmented blade configuration
- For optimal use on iron, ductile iron and metal as well as concrete, granite, railway rail and abrasives
- Also works on reinforced concrete, brick, block, roof tile, green concrete, asphalt, glass and cured concrete
Financing Available for orders over $1,000
- Good balance between performance and cost: This diamond tool has a good performance/price ratio thanks to the high performance output in relation to the tool investment.
- Rescue cutting: Cutting in rescue operations.
- High speed in universal construction materials: The composition of the blade is designed for high speed in universal construction materials.
- Universal: Developed for fast cutting in (reinforced) concrete, bricks and blocks. Cut a wide range of materials with no need to change blades.
- Blade Diameter: 230 mm (9")
- Bore Size: 22.2 mm
- Blade Configuration: Segmented
- Optimal: Iron, Ductile iron
- Good: Concrete hard, Concrete medium, Concrete soft, Granite, Abrasive, Railway rail
- Acceptable: Reinforced concrete, Brick, Block, Roof tile, Green concrete (abrasive) hard, Asphalt, Glass, Cured concrete medium
For Use With:
- HUSQVARNA® Power Cutters
- K 760 Rescue
- K 970 Rescue
- K 535i
|Manufacturer Part Number||574853801|