75 lbs Heavy Membrane Roller • MR02500
The Everhard MR02500 75 lbs Heavy Membrane Roller is used to eliminate bubbles, waves, folds, or crimps. Three rollers turn independently, helping to make easy U-turns!
Ideal for rolling out and setting membrane systems:
- Peel-and-stick systems
- Self-adhering systems
- Fully adhered sheet membrane
- Sheet membrane seams
The Everhard MR02500 Heavy Membrane Roller is a 75-lb. Steel Membrane Roller is 4-1/2 in. dia. x 15 in. wide. Use to pressure set the membrane adhesive to the substrate. Three rollers turn independently, helping make U-turns easy. Includes removable solid steel handle with grips.
- Heavy membrane roller, steel
- 4-1/2″ dia. x 15″ wide
- Especially useful to pressure set the membrane adhesive to the substrate
- Three rollers turn independently, helping make turns easier.
- 40-1/2″ high
- 32″ removable steel handle with two-handed grip
|Country of Manufacture||United States|